• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mystery Game Charcters

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    I would like to know. Does anyone know who the Blonde Haired boy you meet outside the battle tower is? I'm assuming he is the rivals brother but am I wrong.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Spoiler:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I don't think it's a spoiler sense he made topic asking the question so, he is the Tower Tycoon, get a 21 and/or 49 win streak and you will battle him. Also I consider him the rival's father.

Last edited:

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Thank you for verifying this.
    So does this mean I have to defeat 21 in either single or double... because I have a 28 win streak in double and I never fought him.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Only single and the guys says stuff about remembering you and the rival when you were little and stuff like that

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    i've just beaten him the first time.. you get a cool ribbon for it as well :)..

anyway; he will use a dragonite first, then milotic, then the new final evolution of rhydon.. so make sure you have a good first pokemon to take dragonite out (rock pokemon should know that the dragonite has iron tail and is quite fast)

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    which are the other three?

If you look back at my post, you will notice I said to fight him get a 21 and/or 49 win streak. On your 21 streak he uses Dragonite, Milotic, and Rhyperior. But on your 49 streak he resorts to legendaries AKA his other three; Heatran, Rigigigas, and Cresselia.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I've always thought Cresselia was banned for some reason because its not a trio of any kind or quad. For the 1st time I battle him I used Zapdos, Blaziken and Swampert

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Back