• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Gift System (Basic)

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
  • Ok, i'm also having issues with this script :) Please do NOT use this script until CNG gets home and work on this script properly :)

majorgames

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instructions:

1. To use this script simply place it above main :)
    2. To call the script use Class_MysteryGift.new
    If you can find some cool way you've used the script please post a screenshot :P
    Any problems? Talk to me on this thread :D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scripts
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version 1.0 *OLD*
    Spoiler:
    Version 2.0 NEW*
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    -----------
    CRAZYNINJAGUY : Teaching me and making the bulk of the script.
    ME : I'd like to thank me fro starting this project and making version 1.0
    WICHU : Giving me some scripting help :p

Thanks dude i needed mystery gift in some way shape or form and you gave it to me, i have a request for V.3 and a question

request - would it be possible for you to make it so that mystery gift works only when i start say a particular server maby via a script or program that i start. then when the people find out about the event they can go to mystery gift and access the event without pass word but rather straight from the server that i set up.

question - when is V.3 comming out

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    What's going to be in 3.0?[/SIZE]

• Mystery gift background image.
    • Mystery gift BGM Audio.
    • Access from the 'New Game' screen :)
    • If you would personally like any features to be added reply on this thread :P

REMEMBER TO CREDIT CRAZYNINJAGUY, ME AND WICHU FOR THIS SCRIPT.
    Thank you :cool:

I personally think you should allow the use of the sprites for items (ex. Enigma Crystal, Azure Flute ect.)

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • Thanks dude i needed mystery gift in some way shape or form and you gave it to me, i have a request for V.3 and a question

request - would it be possible for you to make it so that mystery gift works only when i start say a particular server maby via a script or program that i start. then when the people find out about the event they can go to mystery gift and access the event without pass word but rather straight from the server that i set up.

question - when is V.3 comming out
    1. No problem :)
    2. I'll look into your request :)
    3. It'll be out when it's out atm V2.0 doesn't work :L

I personally think you should allow the use of the sprites for items (ex. Enigma Crystal, Azure Flute ect.)
    Yeah, good idea :) Thanks man :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    I have a question how can it be done so that it can only be redeemed once, since the password can be entered infinitely and be able to receive that unlimited object?

Back