• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Mythical tradeback to fill Pokédex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    I just want to add mythicals to my Pokédex as I have only played sword and shield. If anyone is able to help I will help you if I can. I have all the sword and shield exclusives and legendaries plus add on content Pokémon. I got various shinies. The mythicals that I need are victini, volcanion, jirachi, genesect, diancie and mew. I have celebi, marshadow, and darkrai if anyone needs to add those to their Pokédex. I got a shiny groudon for trade and an extra celebi to trade. Please help, I will trade right back. Or make a request and I'll trade what I can.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    I just want to add mythicals to my Pokédex as I have only played sword and shield. If anyone is able to help I will help you if I can. I have all the sword and shield exclusives and legendaries plus add on content Pokémon. I got various shinies. The mythicals that I need are victini, volcanion, jirachi, genesect, diancie and mew. I have celebi, marshadow, and darkrai if anyone needs to add those to their Pokédex. I got a shiny groudon for trade and an extra celebi to trade. Please help, I will trade right back. Or make a request and I'll trade what I can.

I need a celebi tradeback. I got a shiny already but need one for the pokedex to transfer it. Can you help?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back