• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** Myzou's Trading Area **

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Well, after trading for the past 7 hours on gamefaqs, I've come across a wide variety of pokemon I can trade, but mostly in egg form, as hatching takes forever now -.-, but if for some reason you get the wrong egg, it's merely a mix up, and just post here for the correct one =D (I mixed up an aipom and chimchar egg earlier >.<)

Have For Trade:

Chimchar
    Aipom
    Combee
    Burmy
    Eevee
    Phione
    Feebass
    Ralts
    Snorunt
    Piplup
    Turtwig
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Rotom
    Drifloon
    Chatot
    Riolu
    Murkrow
    Misdreavous
    Heracross
    Slugma (Soon)
    Pichu w/ Volt Tackle (Soon)
    Many others, those are just the main ones people request, ask if you're not sure if I have.

Remember, all these will be in egg form >.< But I'm a semi known person on here, and people know I wouldn't cheat people XD, Just post what you offer, Everything but things like bidoofs and those annoying pokemon will be considered =D

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I'll nab a Phione if possible. Ring me up on MSN or AIM and we'll negotiate.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I'll nab a Phione if possible. Ring me up on MSN or AIM and we'll negotiate.

Will Tomorrow =P

Finally nabbed a female eevee, after trading my only magmar for it XD, and got a drifloon for my probopass my friend gave me, so those are now available. :)

No update on riolu though...

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    You know I'll take an egg off the Eevee. Gender doesn't really matter at this point. But that's fine; I'm sure it'll be important later.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    A Burmy would be nice.

Uh...Gible? Murkrow? I have quite a few possibilities here...

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    LOL, i just now realized, I do have a legit phione and manaphy, but I got the eggs in trade, can't make more til I get a ditto -.- So Phione is off the list. >.<

Burmy for a Murkrow? Ok =P

Psi, offer something =D

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'd love an eevee~! ^^
    What'cha want for 'em?
    I mean, I'm new to this...^^;; So...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I've been away a couple days, sorry, didn't go to school cause I was sick, so I couldnt go on computer. Just accessed pal park, will now update first post with pokemon I can offer.

My trades go on between 3:00PM and 7:00 PM PST normally.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i'd like a feebas. i'd also like a drifloon. what would you like? i have Mewtwo if that's your flavor. i also have Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit (untouched) as well as Pialka. i also have Dratini. if you're looking for a certain hold item or something like Heart Scale, i can get you that as well. ok here's what i got:

-kabuto
    -swinub
    -wurmple
    -togepi
    -shuppet
    -that sand hippo thing XD
    -rhyhorn (i have protector, so we can get you a Rhyperior)
    -koffing
    -camerupt's pre-evo
    -misdreavus
    -diglet
    -spheal
    -venonat
    -vulpix
    -yanma

i'll have some others in a few hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Oops. Forgot about this thread...

I apologize, Myzou, but I no longer need a Burmy :( . Sorry. If you still want a Murkrow you can check my new thread for my needs.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    i'd like a feebas. i'd also like a drifloon. what would you like? i have Mewtwo if that's your flavor. i also have Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit (untouched) as well as Pialka. i also have Dratini. if you're looking for a certain hold item or something like Heart Scale, i can get you that as well. ok here's what i got:

-kabuto
    -swinub
    -wurmple
    -togepi
    -shuppet
    -that sand hippo thing XD
    -rhyhorn (i have protector, so we can get you a Rhyperior)
    -koffing
    -camerupt's pre-evo
    -misdreavus
    -diglet
    -spheal
    -venonat
    -vulpix
    -yanma

i'll have some others in a few hours.

Togepi, Yanma, and Venonat look interesting... Is there a 3rd one you want? =P

Samson

Years
    i REALLY want a shroomish, but depending on impending trades, Ichapokemr may provide me with one anyway XD

but hey, i'd really like a drifloon and feebas, and i'm more than willing to trade you 3 of my pokemon for one of yours.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    i REALLY want a shroomish, but depending on impending trades, Ichapokemr may provide me with one anyway XD

but hey, i'd really like a drifloon and feebas, and i'm more than willing to trade you 3 of my pokemon for one of yours.

xD, kk, guess I'll use a random egg I have in exchange for the 3rd. Give me a minute to get the drifloon and feebass eggs :) (Feebass will come with mirror coat egg move)

Samson

Years
    well don't worry now, i can't do it yet. i have to do something for the next 2-3 hours. but do add me for the time being: 1203 5705 3770.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    well don't worry now, i can't do it yet. i have to do something for the next 2-3 hours. but do add me for the time being: 1203 5705 3770.

Sorry then, will probably have to wiat a few days, I wont be on most likely for a couple days, I have to do homework in about a hour and a half

Samson

Years
    fair enough. sorry for the inconvenience. i'll PM you later on when i have everything set up and ready. you can then give us a better time to begin transactions.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Heracross eggs now available, Slugma, Pichu with Volt Tackle eggs will be available soon.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ;; I'm not very good at trading yet, so forgive me, but Could I offer a Level 27 Machoke that knows Rockclimb for an Eevee egg?

Edit- Oh! I got it!
    How 'bout a Level 24 and rising Rurio, or however you spell it...uih...it's the pre-evo of Lucrio.

Last edited:
    Back