• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** Myzou's Trading Area **

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    umm hey, instead of that random egg, do you think you can get a baltoy? that is, of course, if you have R/S/E. if not, then forget it, the random egg will do.

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
    Years
    Samson I can get you a Baltoy if you need it ^^ might take a bit but I can get one
    Myzou:I would like the Feebas and Eevee.....I don't got much but just name what you like I can prolly find it in due time inless its legendarys any of those I get I am pretty much keeping

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Guys, these trades are impossible, I can barely access pkmncommunity during times I can actually get online :/, Unless you want to contact me on messenger, I doubt I can do much til the lag stops >.<... MSN: [email protected]...

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Don't know when you'll read this, but I'll offer a lvl 41 female Rapidash, bold natured and pokerused for a Phione egg. IF anyone else reads this I'll do the same trade for a Manaphy, or Manaphy egg.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    Alright, for trade I have Hippopotas (not at the moment, but I can get them fairly regularly), Pikachu, Glameow, Chimchar (Japanese) and Turtwig. Given that these are fairly standard fair, all I am seeking at the moment is still an Eevee egg (yes I have reasons for my determination! Yaaa).

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Kk, Samson Trades Complete :) Thanks for the heart scales ^.~

I am now on MSN Messenger, and will be on most of the day, please just message [email protected]. I do like to talk, unlike on here, as I don't like forums much, not very personal =P So expect to be chatted to XD

I have a LOT of hatched snorunt eggs for trade, and I will have Roselia eggs with leaf storm as well. I will also have gligar and lickitung eggs for trade too. (Working on my team ^.~)

Also, After Trades, Please Post on here so people know I don't scam =D

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Back, I went offline today sadly (I went after specific natures for my team, which I got 5/6 of after 8 hours. So I now have a modest Roserade, Milotic, and Froslass, a impish Gliscor, and soon to be adamant gallade (still a ralts), still hunting a brave lickitung for my lickilicky), but I will be online tomorrow, however I won't have access to the computer, but I will have more pokemon available because of it, so unless we exchanged FCs already I can't trade with you until tuesday. Only about 6 people here have traded with me so far, so sorry about that, but it's hard to talk to people on here, as during the day, pkmncommunity "crashes" for me when I try to access it -.-

I currently have MANY Snorunts, Roselias, Ralts, and Lickitungs I need to get rid of, after seraching for a specific nature -.- So I will accept like bidoofs for those, But again, that will probably be tuesday, Again, Please message me on MSN then, I will get home about 2:30 PM PST, as it's a short day for State Testing. I also have a short supply of feebass' and gligars, (I got the modest feebass and impish gligar in my first batch of eggs, thank god)

The ones I just listed are all hatched, if you can't tell by what I said XD

Roselias come with the egg moves synthesis and leaf storm
    Lickitungs come with Earthquake and Curse
    and Ralts' come with Destiny Bond

I will also battle anyone in level 50 or 100 battles 4 on 4 during this time as well, however, I will NOT battle EV trained pokemon, yes, if they naturally got EVs through battling through the game, or just leveling them, thats fine, but I don't want say a Golem that moves faster then say a Voltorb, as I just fought a Togekiss with Speed and Special Attack EVs maxed that used nasty plot and air slashed and beat all 4 of my pokemon in one shot, so yea, PLEASE, no selective EV training if you battle me ^.~ I do not EV train, and I do not want to battle people that do. If you do and you read this, I will blacklist you from battling/trading with me anymore, again, this only applies to people who selective EV train, which is quite easy to spot. (My friend has a glaceon Sp. Attack EV Trained, her ice beam took my froslass to 25%, despite no critical hit, and it was not very effective)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2007
    Myzou i'd like Snorunt, Ralts, and Lickitung as you say you're trying to get rid of them.

don't have much to trade but my list as of now is :

Chimchar
    Piplup
    Turtwig
    Mudkip
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Tyrogue
    Treecko
    Kabuto
    Spiritomb
    Pichu