• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen N! [ #12 ]

Do you like 'N'?

• Total voters

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I like N because he's a Nuzlocker

N is cool, in a way he reminds me of Steven from Emerald using both fossils. Though he reminds me of Cyrus just appearing everywhere.

Plus he has green hair, so he can get away with saying "Screw the rules, I have green hair" all the time.

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
    Years
    Just adding in and will mention in the first post:

How do you feel about N x Touko (B/W girl)?

Do you think it's likely, unlikely or not care at all?

I think it's alright, even with the male dude.

But N seems interesting, although I don't know much about him, I guess I'll judge him when I get Black. ^_^

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    N is sort of interesting, but in the end, he's just another guy in a Pokemon game to me. He's just there to annoy me and give me experience during the game...

Lynnth

Trollbat
    Years
    I really like N. He became one of my favourite Pokemon characters the first time I saw his official art, and all the fanart I've accumulated of him has not diminished my interest of him at all.

From what I've read about him, he comes across as a really interesting character, certainly more 3D than most of the other Pokemon villains.

As for NxWhite? I'm more of an NxBlack supporter. NxCheren is fine as well.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    N is pretty awesome. Especially since he seems so "nice" to Pokemon, despite being Team Plasma leader. All the other Team leaders have been so mean to Pokemon it got boring. ("Ok, I get it already Cyrus you hate your Golbat now will you please shut up????!!!!") Anyways, he has a Metzel Sponge on his belt. No idea what that is but is sounds awesome. To find out about the Metzel Sponge, read this: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N

Back