• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N-Capable.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    lolol the name is a pun :O

Anyways, ya'll may remember N-Capable, ya'll may not. I've decided to continue it. It'll take longer to make though, as I no longer have word or the backgrounds saved D:

Anyways, on to ze comic.

Basically, it's a comic with very little plot, other than two employees of the N-parody publishing company who are trying to make their way up the ladder of success and failure. One of them being Matt, the lazy, arrogant, and somewhat foolish Graphic desinger working for N-parody, the other being Davis, a pretty over worked, stressed author, fate has thrown these two fellows into the same office, how will they bear with each other? You'll just have to wait and see =O

The actual comics =O
    Issue 1: Cough Syrup, the elixer of kings!
    Issue 2: Pokemon are real, I swear!
    Issue 3: Sick, sick people.
    Issue 4: Humor not included.

Specials and whatnot
    Preview issue: Animal Crossing tirubte
    Halloween Special

Character Bios
    Soon to come folks.

Hopefully you'll enjoy these as much as I enjoy making them =)

They should be updated atleast weekly, fortnightly at the latest.

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Oh, I remember this! Really enjoyed it - Glad its back!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thanks Chizzy.

Well guys, I had a bucket load of material written out before my HD got wiped clean. But I've being thinking of a pretty good issue or two, expect an update by Tuesday.

Thanks for reading all!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Haha. I love it. Cough syrup, Racoomander, and The Darkness...what else could you possibly want it a comic?! More plz. =]

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • Haha...that was awesome my dear father.

You seriously haven't lost your hilariousness...ness

by the by, you and Platey make a comical pair, shall he be appearing as well? xP

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Haha, that would be quite comical, maybe Platey will appear, but not for a short while atleast, as it wouldn't fit into the plot.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Keep on readin'

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You good friends with Platey?

It'd certainly add to the humour.

When's the next issue out?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I've updated y'all.

wasteofissue.png

I know it;s a pretty poor issue, but i need to work on all the new sprites and backgrounds, so I threw this half hearted issue together just to give my dear readers a lil something.

Thanks for reading y'all <3

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Yay, new backgounds!
    Weird author's notes!
    New speech bubbles!
    A Scary never expression changing face!
    Looks like the new N-Capable will be funnier. When it's back in action. Good luck Kaku. Maybe we should call you Kaku-man.

Who be Platey?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Platey is Plateface, someone as equally as funny as me, if not funnier, he;s renowned for starting giant chats XD

I dunno weather to stick with the pokemon speech bubbles or what, I'm gonna use them for a few issues and see how that goes.

Call me Kaku-Man if you wish :p

Thank you for your comment and support, you can expect a new N-Capable issue between now and next Tuesday (most likely Sunday or Monday)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why thank you Shylock, I've got Platey's sprite done, and am working on a few others for the next 3-4 issues, you can expect an issue by Tuesday guys.

Thanks for reading~

Years
  • I'm not posting untill I'm in this...

Damn.

Awesome as usual Matt, but you let me down with the new comic, but Hey, we are both lazy idiots, so I can't complain

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guys, update may be a lil late, got quite a bit of college work, if I don't get the main issue done by Tuesday, you can expect a filler.

Back