• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] N>Help evolving scyther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Just a trade and trade back if anyone has time.
    - Friend code: 4253-3713-0766

Frank

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017

Btw its a level 1 scyther so if it evolves and try to learn Bullet Punch please replace Leer with it

(woops sorry, got the metal coat but didnt attach it...)

Years
  • Do u have a normal Spritzee? :(

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand you question...

Are you asking if I can help to trade your Spritzee to evolve it? I'd be more than happy to help.

Or are you asking me to give you a completely separate Spritzee? Also, what do you mean by 'normal' Spritzee?

For future reference, you'd get more replies and help if you were to post in your own thread - not someone else's. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand you question...

Are you asking if I can help to trade your Spritzee to evolve it? I'd be more than happy to help.

Or are you asking me to give you a completely separate Spritzee? Also, what do you mean by 'normal' Spritzee?

For future reference, you'd get more replies and help if you were to post in your own thread - not someone else's. :)

Its ok, I got one. Thanks anyway !!! <33

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back