• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] N shield exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2020
    Hi, I have the three of them. I'm looking for Solosis and Aromatisse (I have several Spritzee so you can just send one back and keep one for yourself)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Hi, I have the three of them. I'm looking for Solosis and Aromatisse (I have several Spritzee so you can just send one back and keep one for yourself)

Do u have stonjourner and also a full evolved solosis

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Yes for Stonjourner but I'm looking for solosis or its evos
    What can you offer for Stonjourner ?

Do u need anything? and also i need just touch trade i dont need it i can give it back to u I can breed solosis for u

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2020
    Do u need anything? and also i need just touch trade i dont need it i can give it back to u

I need Aromatisse, I have Spritzee so I just need you to send it back to me. And you can keep Stonjourner.

Solosis is fine for me too

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I'm in need of a stonjourner if anyone on this thread will be able to help, thanks!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back