• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen " Name all your Shinies in D/P" thread!

How Many Shinies Do You Have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • level 10 shiny honchkrow
    level 100 shiny arceus traded and the person I got it from hacked it :(
    Level 50 shiny darkrai same this as arceus :(
    level 100 shiny garchomp traded from japan
    level 52 shiny roserade I dont know about where it came from or if it was hacked
    Level 47 shiny shaymin got it from a trade at level 3 and the person I got it from cheated it :(

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Uh....

Multiple Shiny Marills of varying levels from level 14 on XD (so yes, some level 30 marills o.O;; not azumarills)
    Shiny Mightyena
    Shiny Machop
    Shiny Kricketot

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Didn't "find" any in D/P, but I pal Parked my shiny Linoone and Sandslash, and traded legendaries for a shiny Latios and Butterfree.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
  • my friend let me get a shiny chimchar for him, but I don't have a DS, so i'm not allowed to claim it. oh yeah, now i have put it in a thread, FuFu3000, or woteva ur name is.

DMJ

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • I'm convinced shiny pokemon simply do not like me. XD; I've been looking... and uh have never found one. I've played hours on end as well, and the only time I even saw one was a magnemite in my oooold pokemon silver. (and it unfortunately ran away)

Hopefully my luck picks up soon. xDD

Years
  • Level 7 Shiny Combee
    A couple Level 21 Shiny Vespiquens
    Level 30 Shiny Leafeon
    and a Level 5 Shiny Eevee.

First two I caught/evolved, last two I traded for.

Unown Trainer

Determine Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    shiny

shiny milotic Lv70
    shiny scizor Lv100
    shiny staraptor Lv100
    and Shiny Lucario Lv100<---(i breeded alot and then a a egg hatch and it was shiny riolu)
    and 7xShiny Eevees (not trading tryin to get all evolves in shiny)

Years
  • Is there anything you can do to up that shiny ratio at all in the game? Holding certain items, hunting in certain areas, or whatever.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • None, none and none. Sigh, I've never even seen on in game. Lets hope my luck also picks up soon, it's getting depressing seeing other people have so many :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    i got a goldbat in the cave before the pokemon league and traded for a mightyena

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Is there anything you can do to up that shiny ratio at all in the game? Holding certain items, hunting in certain areas, or whatever.
    I think it increases it with the PokeRadar in Diamond and Pearl. Not sure since I've never caught a shiny pokemon before, sorry. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back