• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name is Ethan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    IGN: Ethan
    Hobby: Pokemon
    Likes: Cool looking ones, preferrably dark type and fighting cuz they look cool except for Liepard. Its gay.
    Dislikes: Ppl trading for a lvl 9 under legendary.
    Came here for: TRADING AND DISCUSSING :D
    I will tell my FC if you tell me yours. I wont be online for long but I will be for trades.

Note: I dont do battles. Not that I will lose(havent been in a battle yet,and will lose anyway)but because I dont like battling.

ANY FREE POKEMON IS ACCEPTED :D Except for Unova commons.(if u kno what I mean) :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Seems like your really into trading. PC has a lot of trade options and there's plenty of the people in the community to do that with. I like dark type Pokemon but never really did enjoy fighting Pokemon. Check out other areas too if you want as you might find something else your interested in. If you have any questions feel free to message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Also if you want you can join the adoption center where someone who's an expert here with trade can help you. Anyways hope you enjoy PC, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back