• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

name that pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    is it a dugtrio. or a shedinja? or a relecanth? or a kabutops? Or a kabuto?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    is it a regirock? or a slaking? or a stantler? or a hitmonlee? or a teddiursa or ursarang? or a swinub or a poliswane or a eevee? or a sudduwoodo? or a hoothot or a noctowl or a sentret or a furret or a taauros or a piser? or a staryu or a kangaskhan? or a cubone or a marowhack? or a hitmon chan? or a eggzectataur or a doduo or a dodrio or a farfedch'd? or a graveler or a golem? sandslash? or a spearow, fearow, raticate, or a pidgey pidgeotoo or a pidgeot or a weedle?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    wow you are a tough critic. I guess I need to check my skills on pokemon again.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    It's got to be Mudkip, as it looks like it blue/orange (even though he said its not a water type).

Back