• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Nameless Sprite Editor 2.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  1. Problem_zps0daec91d.png

So what I did was:
    1. Save the 256-color Oak Sprite using NSE 2.x
    2. Grab the palette of that screen using VBA, import it onto Oak in Photoshop
    3. Edit Oak into Slowbro, making sure I was using the exact same colors
    4. Replace the color table with the original B&W 256-color table
    5. Reimport into NSE. It did not require repointing as it was smaller.
    I don't know where I'm going wrong, it shows up as the wrong colors. :( Also I'm using CS5.
  2. Basically I replaced my text box tileset with this:
    Text-Copy_zpsc4d09d84.png

It has all tiles in the correct positions. What happened when I imported it into game was the textbox floated to the top-right corner of the screen (which makes no sense, since I figured if there was any error at all it'd show up as glitchy tiles). However it did require repointing for being too big.

About your Oak sprite.
You got the colors right? Maybe you open your Slowbro on Photoshop.
Go export the color table of it then import it on the oak sprite.

Goombario64

Master of Galaxies
Years
I have searched this thread for a while and still can't find the answer to these questions, so, here they are: This does support Pokemon Sprite editing for Ruby, right? It says it only supports FR/LG and Emerald - nothing about Ruby/Sapphire. All other sprite editing seems to work just fine for Ruby, so is there something wrong with the Pokemon sprite plugin? Or am I missing something?

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I have searched this thread for a while and still can't find the answer to these questions, so, here they are: This does support Pokemon Sprite editing for Ruby, right? It says it only supports FR/LG and Emerald - nothing about Ruby/Sapphire. All other sprite editing seems to work just fine for Ruby, so is there something wrong with the Pokemon sprite plugin? Or am I missing something?

I think there's just no plugin for R/S. But you may implement one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back