• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name's Shizari

Years
    heya guys! The name's Shizari, and I'm, well, a new guy :P. I just recently got back into Pokemon, and I was pointed by one of my friends (NOT a member x3). I'm quite friendly and reasonable, and wanna see if i make it here :P

I'm also working on development for a new Pokemon game, but I won't spoil anything until you see a thread about it :P

Years
    welcome tp pc!!! Everyone here is really nice i'm sure you'll have nooo problem making friends instantely!!
    like you i just got back into pokemon and got instantely addicted!! Then i found this forum!
    Don't forget to read the rules! :D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    Hi, new guy! I'm new too; joined today. Welcome to you :3 Hope you'll like it here (hope I'll like it here, too xD) and I'm looking forward to learning more about your game! ^^

Back