• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Actor Starter Fakemon

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • I never made fakemon before but I do sprite so I decided to take a crack at it tel me what you think.
    I never finished the fire evolutions
    and I didnt make most of the back sprites
    (back sprites coming soon)

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Zangas' pose is really awkward. It looks like it's standing on the ground, but rotated 90 degrees so it's floating if that makes sense. I suggest reading the tutorials stickied here and the ones in the resource thread.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Zangas' pose is really awkward. It looks like it's standing on the ground, but rotated 90 degrees so it's floating if that makes sense. I suggest reading the tutorials stickied here and the ones in the resource thread.
    oh you should see it when your opponent has zanga he has altitude a shadow circle under him :D

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • fixed zangas back sprite so it dosent look like he is standing and hed looks more normal and less like marjin boo from dbz hahah

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • They're okay, but they don't really fit into the Pokemon style. Some of them seem like they'd fit more into a different game, like Dragon Quest or something along those lines.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • yah I can see what you mean with the second and third forms of the grass starter they look too monstery well hopefully it will just make my hack all the more playable

Back