• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Elite Ninja Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
After the time of Naruto and his friends and the Uchiha Clan had been restored, the ninja academies from The Hidden Leaf Village, the Village of The Hidden Mist, and The Hidden Sand Village have built a academy for those who wish to learn under all three of these schools standards. Led by the Hokage, Kazekage and Mizukage of each village and a select number of Jounins and Chuunins to teach the students the first year is planned to be a good one. Studens in this academy will be trained in Chakra control, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu(and Genjutsu), and battle stradegies. Tests in this academy are done where you battle a fellow student who is around your skill level to see wh ois truly dedicated to their studies. Dorms will be provided for each students if they don't already live in any nearby villages. Now you will be one of the firstts students to go to this new academy to see if you can make it as one of the elite ninja.

Rules:
1) No godmodding or powerplaying
2) Four Line minimum per post
3) No Spamming
4) Have Fun

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Ninja Specialty(Chakra, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)
Other:

Mine:
Name: Kay
Appearance: Me
Personality: Kay is really friendly and enjoys fighting with others for training. He is a dedicated students and always tries his best at whatever he does.
History: Kay grew up in the new Uchiha Clan village with his best friend Kenta. As they got older Kenta tried to kill him to gain the Mangekyou Sharingan thus Kay got his own Sharingan. Kay managed to beat his friend and escape his village before being killed. He found out about the New Elite Ninja academy and enrolled to prepare himself of all hardships he'd have to face in life and also to help those who need it.
Ninja Specialty: Chakra, Ninjutsu
Other: Kay has Sharingan eyes with one dot

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
Name: stanlex
Appearance: black hat pulled down over left eye, black scarf, brown hair, red eyes, black clothes, carries swords
Personality: very friendly, likes to play pranks and things like that, but gets seriouse in danger, or when a friend is in trouble, has a weakness for cute girls
History: a roaming ninga, finally desided to settle down in teh forest, thinking it was abandoned, thus finding the village hidden in the leaves, he knows the location of most of the ninga vilages
Ninja Specialty: shadow-clone-jitsu
Other: will carry sneeze powder and whoopie cusions often for pranks, sneeze poweder also makes a good escape item

that good?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Yeah and For ninja specialty I just meant a general area of stuff like weapons, chakra, Taijutsu etc. anyway your accepted

SilverTail

Years
(yay, ok, then, wait, arnt chakra those dagger things? then i use katana, very strong katana x 2)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
coolness.. I'll join... *smiles*

Name:Barren
Appearance: look at my avy... need a bigger pic ask...
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Ninja Specialty: Ninjutsu
Other: Um... well... I guess.. I'll put... I have a pet parrot that stays on my shoulder when I'm training... his name is KillerPollo... *giggles* but he's really a makaw...

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • Age 34
  • Rota
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
Can you save me a spot? I'll post my form later since I have to go

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Name: Neko
Appearance: Long brown hair and light greenish blue eyes. Her pupils are that of a cat's. Wears light, loose blackish color jean shorts with a hole in the back for her long, dark brown tail to come out. and a black T-shirt with a picture of an evil looking cat on it. The cat it dark brown. Neko also has dark brown cat ears.
Personality: Really shy when around alot of people. Doesn't like attention to be drawn to her.
History: Once grew up with a human family but had a really close relationship with this family of wid darkish brown cats. When her parents died on a mission one day, she was the only one left of her clan. She left the village of Konoha and went out to live with her new family, the cats. Pretty soon, she grew a cat's tail and ears and her eyes became that of a cat's. She also changed her name to Neko. One day, Neko heard about the academy and wanted to join. She promised her family she would come back alive.
Ninja Specialty: Ninjustu and Taijustu
Other: Wears a silver colar around her neck when ever shes in school.

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
Name: anubis
Appearance:me
Personality:N/A
History: my mom was from the Mastery of Water & Ice clan and my dad was from the Inuzuka Clan so i use technique from both clans
Ninja Specialty: Ninjutsu and Hijutsu
Other: has a pet gray wolf

is this ok

Years
Name:Jessipi
Appearance:Me
Ninja Specialty:Chakra,taijutsu
Other: Prefers to fight with fists, and will go at great lengths to suceed.

O

Your Mom
Years
DM8000 said:
(yay, ok, then, wait, arnt chakra those dagger things? then i use katana, very strong katana x 2)
Chakra is the power that is used to fight, those 'dagger things' are called Kunai. :]

Name: Natsu Taiyoo
Appearance: Blazing orange hair, a white long sleeved jacket with orange lining, orange knee length shorts, and orange googles with an orange lens. [Think Obito.] and black sandals.
Personality: Humorous, never takes things seriously, carried away by girls.
History: From the infamous Taiyoo tribe of Konoha.
Ninja Specialty: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu (Just speed, not punching)
Other: Has the Taiyoogan, an bloodline thing. Natsu's eye turns bright white like the sun. Accompanied with his speed, it can be the most deadly non physical attack.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
OOC: Alright all of you are accepted and now we can bgin. If anyone else wants to join you still can.

IC:"Yes I finally made it" Kay said passing through the large gates of the shcool. As he followed the pathway he looked around at the incredibly large grounds the school had. It was pretty much the size of a village. Kay continued to the main building in front of him where all the students will be addressed and told what they'd be learning. Nervous to what awaited him Kay decided to sit out on the grass for a while and see all the other people who would show up. Laying on his back Kay began to think of all of the dangers that awaited him along with the happiness he'd get from helping people.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Sure you can join but you need to work on your form since everybody might not watch Naruto you have to describe your personality and appearance. And try not to have more than two specialties for your character and so you know Sasuke's eye is called a Sharingan

SilverTail

Years
(ok, i have a question, WHEN CAN WE START???? sorry, im just a little impatient....)

.:EDITZ:.

(sorry, i didnt see that post ^^ sorry)

wow, ninja acadamy, that is exiting, now i have new people to prank!

i ran through the gates and knocked over a few other students

"sorry" i yelled behind me, i just wanted to start!

i saw a student jsut laying on teh grass, maybe hed be my first friend, nah, whod want to be friends with a prankster?

"hey" i said walking over to him and sitting next to him

"im stanlex" i said holding out my hands (jsut so you know, i have one of those buzzers in my palm, just so you know, so grab my hand and feel the buzz! lol)

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
"Hey I'm Kay" He replied shaking his hand feeling an incredible buzz when he did. "I didn't actually think people still used those" Kay said rubbing the palm of his hand. "so your going to be one of my classmates , it's nice to meet you. anyway this is a wild guess but I'm assuming that you like pulling practicle jokes. Just make sure you don't pull any on a teacher or you might be in for it but I actually think people who pull jokes alot are normally tricky fighters so I'm not holding anything against you." Kay said laying back down in the grass his eyes both focused on a cloud.

Furea-chan

Sleep
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2015
Name:Sakein
Apperence:
sakien9xx.png

Personality:Stays focused and alaways trains.She is always a little quite and a little misunderstood.No one ever talks to her and she keeps to herself.
Ninja specality:Tijustsu and Chakra
Anything specail:She has sharingan eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back