• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fanclub

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Yeah what Blitz said, he drinks Sake.. then he is drunk and stuff and absolutely kicks *has forgot his name* butt

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hmm....I know XD I forgot what excatly happened cause it was a while ago but it was the eppy where in the begginning he drunk bad milk and later on he had to..umm....go to the bathroom REALLY bad lol and he had all these shadow imatations with him at the time and they all fought to go at once since they all couldn't fit through the door!! XDDDDDDDD X33 *dies*

*comes back and starts gnawing on Sasuke* MMmmmm.....

Years
  • Ah yes, that's in volume one of the manga, isn't it? ^^

My favorite scene is where Sakura cauts her hair in battle. That was awsome!

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Oh, I have seen that scene in the Anime, it is soo funny XD. I think it is in episode 3 or 4, can't remember oO

Years
  • Yeah, something like that. But, the reason was diffeent in the manga. He needed to use the restroom cause he was getting nervous. You see, he turned himself into Susuke and Sakura and him were about to kiss. But..well..That's when he got the runs..

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Midori Chi said:
    Yeah, something like that. But, the reason was diffeent in the manga. He needed to use the restroom cause he was getting nervous. You see, he turned himself into Susuke and Sakura and him were about to kiss. But..well..That's when he got the runs..
    Yeah that is what happened in the anime, the anime is so dead on to the manga, which is amazing XD.

Yeah he was thinking what it was that gave him it XD. That was so funny,the first few episodes were funny.

I like episode 3 I think it is.. or was it sometime later on when Naruto learned that little kid the temptation technique and he kept turning into some fat woman XD.. Soo funny XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • I don't see why they should being as you don't see anything even in the Japanese version XD.. plus I think the dub is uncut XD.

I like the ending where Naruto combine Kage Bunshin no Jutsi and Sexy no Jutsu lol. He calls it Harem no Jutsu XDD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • lol no the dubs not gonna be uncut sadly enough ;___; its gonna air on cn and not adult swim - -;; and even though its gonna have a 'pg' rating and they didn't show anything I still think they will cut atleast some parts out XD X3

Also i've seen that part with the 'harem no justu' XD XP I don't see why the dub would be uncut if its on cn for the little kids XDDDDD X3333

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • I think it is late, but can I still join? If you say no I will understand it.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • WOOT! I gotta join, Naruto is the best anime ever! I already got the Moive, and epis 1, and 2. I am getting epi 3 from a friend right now ^_^ I just love it sooooo much. Sasuke is my favorite character, because hes a loner, XD. So, what are everyone else's favorite characters?

Oh, and btw, i made and banner and avaay from Sasuke, i'am gonna use em after i election is over, XD

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • Well my favorite character is Shino. And if anyone asks I do have seen it from the first episode to the number 98.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • I have seen epis 1-69 and 121-150, so about 99,

My fave characters are, Uchiha Sasuke mostly

I also like Nara Shikamaru and Hatake Kakashi alot ^^

Back