• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Shippuuden?

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Hey anyone watch the japanese one? :l i do but i didn't see 105 yet ( lazeh XD) Well how far are you and do you watch it? i think there are a lot of filler's also and they should start working on the other ones now :L There not even found Sasuke now...

Years
  • I kinda quit after naruto got his Element. I started tha manga, at that point I watched the Naruto Shippuden Movie, and currently waining for da second one.

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Ya am waiting for the second one as well i read the manga's cuase they have no filler's lol well i waiting for volume 47 to come out as well :P

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    lol XD i watched some what of the frist movie i really wnat to see the second one XD and am waiting for ultimate ninja 5 also :P Lol we getting off topic here XD anyways do you watch shippuuden?

Years
  • Lol.

Ehh...Lil'bit. Whenever I haz time.(If im not reading da manga,or some other manga...

Naruhina? Nice.(Cuz Sakura is a NO-NO...)

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    XD Sakura ish useless 8D! well i watch it sometimes when i get my lazh *** up to do it XD ( btw can we swear on here? owo)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Though this is an excellent discussion on a, in my opinion, not so excellent anime :<, this was posted in the wrong forum, sweetie. Japanese related discussion such as this belongs in Japanese Entertainment.

So, I'm gonna move it to Japanese Entertainment for ya and leave a redirect where you can click on it in Other Entertainment, but it will bring you to the moved thread in Japanese Entertainment. :>

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I saw 105 a few minutes ago actually.
    xD
    It....was expected.
    . _ .
    So I'm just reading the manga which is WAY ahead...and teh manga rules.
    @w@

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Though this is an excellent discussion on a, in my opinion, not so excellent anime :<, this was posted in the wrong forum, sweetie. Japanese related discussion such as this belongs in Japanese Entertainment.

So, I'm gonna move it to Japanese Entertainment for ya and leave a redirect where you can click on it in Other Entertainment, but it will bring you to the moved thread in Japanese Entertainment. :>

Lol thankies XD right after i posted this i noticed i posted it in the worng fourm P8

Welll i stell got to watch episode 105... ( lazeh)

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • bah, i stopped caring about naruto a long time ago...once the fillers started and i skipped to the shippuden manga...i was like "wow, stretch the story to the point it is annoying"

Back