• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto VS Lucky Star

What Anime is the Hottest/Coolest?

• Neither~ I hate/don't like both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Naruto; there's no doubt in my mind. I'm well caught-up with both series and I can honestly say that I prefer Naruto although Lucky Star, as your poll stated, reminds me of...Me.

So Naruto has my instant vote. <3

Though I will say this. Girls tend to like Lucky Star while boys tend to like Naruto so this does have (partly) to do with gender..At least that's what I've observed. I'm one of the few girls who watch Naruto for reasons other than Sasuke's flaming hotness.

I do like Lucky Star because it is insanely cwoote, though. <3

Last edited:

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Naruto; there's no doubt in my mind. I'm well caught-up with both series and I can honestly say that I prefer Naruto although Lucky Star, as your poll stated, reminds me of...Me.

So Naruto has my instant vote. <3

Though I will say this. Girls tend to like Lucky Star while boys tend to like Naruto so this does have (partly) to do with gender..At least that's what I've observed. I'm one of the few girls who watch Naruto for reasons other than Sasuke's flaming hotness.

I do like Lucky Star because it is insanely cwoote, though. <3

hey i'm a guy and i love lucky star a lot more than naruto lol

(i should change my gender <_<)

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    The fact that in the first ep of Lucky Star they talked about how to eat food for 7 mins really put me off..naruto is boring me as well..CCS.

Yea, I realize most people are turned off by the impression the first, and maybe second, episodes of Lucky Star gave. Those who stuck to it definitely saw a change in the flow and actual comedic material, though, so it is definitely worth giving another try.

Oh, and yea, I'm a guy who prefers Lucky Star to Naruto, but I just have no interest in Naruto personally. I watch my fair share of guy things too. x_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I prefer Naruto, especially now that they're out of fillers :D. I've read the manga and know it's going to get real good :D.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    This poll is really askew. The options would never even be considered together, haha.

Well first off, I love CCS! I've watched and read all of its anime and manga and I can't get enough of it. It's the same with Naruto and Lucky Star. I've read and watched all of their anime and manga, so my decision is kind of hard to make.

I'll have to go with Lucky Star. I prefer the slice-of-life kind of shows which are humourous, since almost anyone can relate to it. Naruto is good for some action and drama once in a while, but I wouldn't get engrossed in it.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I don't care much for Naruto or CCS. Lucky Star for the win. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Naruto hands down! I just been watching Naruto a lot more than Lucky Star. I just watched the first episode of Lucky Star. It is a good anime, but Naruto is sooo much better. ^^

Stardust-Kumo said:

I agree with you on that. I am one of the few girls who watch Naruto too. I just love it because the great storyline and awesome characters(Ninjas trying to get stronger by combat, teamwork, etc...). Lucky Star is cute, but it hasn't caught my attention yet as much as Naruto has. CCS is really good too. I think I would like CCS than Lucky Star. [So Naruto > CCS > Lucky Star]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Honestly, I don't see what's so funny about Lucky Star. And...well, that's kind of bad since I laugh at just about anything. And I like the Naruto manga, but the anime, well, not so much. So honestly I have to say neither.

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Quite an unfair poll, but I'd say Lucky Star, because Naruto has been pretty bad for (at least) the past 50 chapters. Too much Super Sasuke.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Lets see, from looking at this thread, theres more guys that like lucky star more then girls, and theres girls that like naruto more then guys, am i wrong?

Plus theres a lot of anime thats hot out there, you should of put Bleach as one of the other polls. I say naruto and bleach are both awesome.

Marowak

used Bonemerang!
    Years
    Mmmm hard to say, hard to say.

Depends on the mood really, Naruto's action vs. Lucky Star's freshness.

Hard to decide when your a fan of both. XD

But I'd say Lucky Star. Just because it's much more fresh than Naruto.

Not saying Naruto isn't "fresh". XD It's just, after seeing a lot of shounen anime with the same idea of action, I find it much more enjoyable watching/reading Lucky Star. ♥

Back