• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto VS Lucky Star

What Anime is the Hottest/Coolest?

• Neither~ I hate/don't like both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    CCS tis superior.

P.S.
    You need to stop taking advice from /a/ most of their series suck. The amount of fail in the title of this thread disgusts me.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Darn, I missed this poll it seems. I would have voted CSS, just because it's one of my all time favs :D

I would say Lucky Star > Naruto (anime) not because I've read the manga, but because its too dragging. That seriously turns me off.

Oh, I'm a guy too btw :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    There is no significant preference based on gender. If it's anything I've noticed, guys watching Naruto for it's "kick ass ninja battling" is absolutely no different than girl's "Orochimaru looks like a bishie, so hawt!!". Coincidentially, girls watch Lucky Star because it's "cute", while boys very well watch Lucky Star, seeing as how there is plenty of sexuality to constitute the perception of "this show is hot".

Neither shows are very progressive in story line. Not much happens in Lucky Star, but honestly, I prefer it to chapters and chapters of same old bull**** that everyone feeds on.

Both are not my type. But Lucky Star.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    There is no significant preference based on gender. If it's anything I've noticed, guys watching Naruto for it's "kick ass ninja battling" is absolutely no different than girl's "Orochimaru looks like a bishie, so hawt!!". Coincidentially, girls watch Lucky Star because it's "cute", while boys very well watch Lucky Star, seeing as how there is plenty of sexuality to constitute the perception of "this show is hot".

Neither shows are very progressive in story line. Not much happens in Lucky Star, but honestly, I prefer it to chapters and chapters of same old bull**** that everyone feeds on.

Both are not my type. But Lucky Star.

....Orochimaru? Bishie? Wow...I might vomit. xD

You need to learn your bishies, seriously. >.>

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    The selecting of bishie's among female's extends far beyond which my male mind can comprehend.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    It's hard to pick. Both are so incredibly awesome. I'm going to go with Naruto over Lucky Star though. Lucky Star isn't really a fantasy anime like Naruto is. Naruto has ninjas and Lucky Star just has some Japanese school girls.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I only seen a little bit of Lucky Star, so I wouldn't say it's one of my favorite anime. But Naruto is my first, so Naruro, of course, desu. ^^

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    I like Naruto Shippuden but I prefer the manga though since its already farther. The Akatsuki is cool.
    Akatsuki=Daybreak/Dawn

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    naruto is too much fail imo

overated
    This short quote pretty much sums up my thoughts on this debate.
    Also, I don't really understand how people who have never seen Lucky Star are voting for Naruto, simply because they've seen one and not the other.

And on terms of magical girls, Nanoha > CCS

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    I like both really. Naruto has alot of action in it and it`s one of the best Shonen Anime and Lucky Star is random but the characters are hilarious! And I love CCS! One the Anime I grew up with, along with Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo and other Anime.

Years
    naruto and lucky star are so different that i've never even thought about compearing them <.< but i'd have to say naruto, i've seen 241 eps of naruto (need to catch up), and only 4 of lucky star

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    OMFG NO..Lucky star ended :[ I went back to watching shipuuden and quit after a few eps because it was really corny..and the fights sucked. Sakura vs Sasori was ok, but everything else was ew.

It....ended? NO! It's not true! D:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    OMFG NO..Lucky star ended :[ I went back to watching shipuuden and quit after a few eps because it was really corny..and the fights sucked. Sakura vs Sasori was ok, but everything else was ew.
    I was quite disappointed with the ending. They could've done so much more with it... like actually using the dancing as the ending, not Shiraishi singing again.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Err.. well.. the Naruto fillers are incredibly redundant/annoying/overthetop, but the Naruto manga is pretty amazing. :B People call it 'overrated', 'the band-wagon' and all that, but in my eyes it's an action/adventure manga that has a great sense of storytelling and attention to details in the plot. Especially considering it's published weekly and is an action/aventure manga aimed at boys, like I said before.

Lucky Star is veeery cute. The theme song turned me off a bit, but it's still cute+random+.. cute. It's randomness is really endearing :0

I vote Naruto though, not because it's a bandwagon or because I'm following a trend, but because it's an interesting manga and I happen to like it more than Lucky Star. :BB

Sasuke or Sakura, hot? .. Hmm.. SasuSaku = very hawt 8D

*brick'd*

Back