• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    I knew you'll say the 6th Hokage haaa( UZUMAKI NARUTO)
    who do you think will be the 7th Hokage?
    I know that skill of sasuke([Katon] Ryuuka no jutsu),but I think the best skill is"Chidori" Do you think so ?
    Tsunade promises to Naruto if he learn the skill Rasengan in one week,she'll give the necklace to Naruto

Last edited:

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    White_Winter_Wolf said:
    I like when sasuke transforms!!! It's cool. AS for 7th Hokage, hm... Kohonahamaru? No, I know! (insert first name here) Uzamaki! Naruto's kid! Or maybe, (insert first name here) Uchiha?

You mean you like Sasuke when he use Sharingan or some black dot all over his body
    Uzumaki Noruta or Uchiha sekusa haahaaaa:D :) :laugh:

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    White_Winter_Wolf said:
    I mean when the O-snake dude's curse comes into affest and Sasuke sprouts wings, gets this cross mark on his face, has yellow eys and had the curse mark covering his body!
    Oh I know it, that is when Sasuke accept Orochimaru skill to make him stronger
    isn't it?
    Naruto

Last edited:

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    That website is cool
    Had you play any game Naruto
    I'll gonna buy Naruto for my PS2
    oh by the way The clip you gave me I watched it on DVD already.It so cool

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Does anyone know when they'll release the Naruto game for the Gamecube in the US? And how many sequels are there?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I read that both the Naruto GameCube game and the Naruto GameBoyAdvance game will be released in early 2006.

Well I don't know how mayne sequals it will have because I don't know if its a dub of Narutimate Hero or not. If it is, then it will probably be up to three or more (I think the third one was just released in Japan a couple of months ago).

I'll find out more later.

EDIT: Ok I made a mistake. Here it is:

The Naruto GameCube game soon to be released in America is a dub of the GameCube game in Japan called Naruto: Gekitou Ninjyataisen (Naruto: Intense Fighting! Great Ninja War!) and in Japan it has a sequel (don't know if theres going to be another one though)

Happy now???

Last edited:

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    Yup
    They gonna released the Naruto games for PS2,GC and GBA : The released day is somewhere in 3,2006
    CG: Naruto: Clash of Ninja
    Naruto

GBA: Naruto: Ninja Council
    Naruto

PS2: Naruto: Narultimate Hero
    Naruto

There are more coming soon

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Um..wha..? XD Were you um, trying to get pics or something? If so, then I can help ya guys with that:

This is Naruto: Gekitou Ninjyataisen (The first one for CB)

Naruto
    Naruto

Naruto
    Naruto

Naruto
    Naruto

Naruto
    Naruto

Naruto
    Naruto

Naruto
    Naruto

Naruto
    Naruto

Naruto
    Naruto

EDIT: Oh now I understand what you were trying to do XD *dies*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Well,i am a naruto fan too~looking for some advise here...If i were to buy naruto game for my PS2,which game is worth it to play?any suggestion?

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    I think you should buy this one Naruto: Narutimett Hero 2 cause I gonna buy it too
    I know it not released yet.You have two choice
    Naruto: Narutimett Hero 1 or Naruto: Narutimett Hero 2

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    Umm...You kinda need Naruto: Narutimett Hero 1 first, don't you think? XD

Also yeah, I think i'm gonna have to choose Narutimett Hero for this one X3
    For PS2 game,we nid volumn 1 so that we can play volume 2?can we just buy volume 2 n play it?which version is nicer?thx XD

Back