• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Well I don't know if they're right or not >.>

I mean, I'm up to the current ep of the anime and Naruto still isn't Hokage..

And in the manga, well actually I don't know for sure, but I'm only two manga behind (I think) from the current chapters of Naruto and he still hasn't become Hokage yet now either so how can they be right?

The only thing I do know that I heard from somewhere (I forget where) Was that when Tsunade said that she would give him the necklace she would also give him the right to become the next Hokage but I don't know if thats true or not >.> *has bad memory* Those eps were a while ago...

Happymike_29

-=Chain Gang Soldier=-
    Years
    Naruto's Rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori are the COOLEST techniques in the game!!!!:laugh:
    Hey is that available in Gamecube?? I only play them on PS2 :laugh:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Hm, I've just begun to watch the series and...you know what, I LOVE it! ^.^ Finally, I have an anime series I can follow on TV! o.0

Anyways, yeah, I'm a newbie at the subject, so don't mind me. I watch the English Dub of it (On Cartoon Network...), and though Naruto's voice bothers me (I can't take him seriously, and sometimes when he is supposed to be serious, I end up laughing) everything else is enjoyable. I'm considering on trying the manga, is that any good?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    >.> Hellooo, goddess >>

The Manga is excatly like the Anime, except for almost every single attack having a stupid name that doesn't translate correctly >___> Oh, and the Manga doens't have fillers like the Anime does. In one filler arc in the Anime, it was the Kakashi Gaiden in the Manga (I don't know what filled the rest of the fillers arcs yet though.)

I, personally, think the dubbed voice of Naruto sucks MAAAJOOORR a*s. The original is WAAYYY better. Oh, and in the original, he doesn't keep saying 'believe it' over and over and over again like he does in the dub >.> Which drove me crazy in about like, two seconds flat. (lol, instead he says 'Dattebayo' which sounds wayy cooler than 'believe it' XDDD)

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    i love Naruto also u are all my friends because anyone who likes Naruto can pm about Naruto and chat to me anytime as you can see from my avatar I like the powerful Orochimaru go-go Orochimaru!

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    flash boy said:
    I like the powerful Orochimaru go-go Orochimaru!
    Took the words right out of my mouth. XD
    I also like Neji, Naruto, Kakashi and Rock Lee.

Back