• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Naruto is one of those things that totally dies after it hits America.
    I know, I loved it for awhile, DUBBED VERSION came out an I puked my heart out. </3

Although, I occasionally download the latest subs.

EDIT:Oh sorry, main point of the thread here forgotten.
    My friends say I am like Naruto (the Japanese verison. xDDDD), but I am more Kakashi..so..Kakashi.

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
    Dark Destiny said:
    I know, I loved it for awhile, DUBBED VERSION came out an I puked my heart out. </3
    The dubbed version isn't bad. o_O; No dialogue changes (apart from using destroy as kill). A few minor edits.....That's about how much different the Japanese version is over the American version.

If there were ever a Naruto dub comparison site (which would be a big waste of time, since the webmaster would have a incredibly easy job listing 1-3 edits every comparsion per episode) then you'd see how much you're exaggerating. :]

EDIT: w00t. And here it is. >_>

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    xflygonx, Don't double post

Dark Destiny said:
    You do know that the American dub airs almost uncut and has a good VA cast right? I don't get why people say Naruto's American VA sucks since it sounds almost the same as the Japanese version.

You mean you like the translated manga over the better-translated dub version? e_e
    Less filler.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Zabuza was a cool character. He shouldn't have died, he shoulda repented or something and trained Leaf Ninjas to become assassins.

I've read translated manga of Naruto. I read #'s 1-294.

Years
    man naruto is my favorite anime after bleach but...i think the americans are slaughtering it little by little.

I hate the american Naruto witha passion!!!

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
    I hate purists.
    zerothetheif said:
    man naruto is my favorite anime after bleach but...i think the americans are slaughtering it little by little.

I hate the american Naruto witha passion!!!
    And how did they slaughter it? By keeping it close to the original as much as they could?

-_-

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    175 Was Good for an Filler....Decent one...Nothing more, Nothing less! But yeah it was a good one:sleeping:

Years
    there's a lot of site that provide the link to d/l the mp3 such as: narutofan, naruto-kun, etc...
    But, you need to have registration before you download it...

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Well I don't know the dub of Naruto yet, has it not set in teh UK yet or I haven't got Toonami anymore ='(... But the actual dubbed games look allright, cell shaded, it looks really good... I dunno about the voices but I heard around with my mates they said Sakura actor voice for Sakura is the best so far and Naruto is to much retarded. And oh yeah, is there 24 weeks now or 25? Of fillers to bloody end!

Back