• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NASA teams up with Pokemon!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • I read this on PPN as well... Well, all I can say is good luck to NASA. I'm no sure how this'll affect its reputation, but it'll certainly change it in some way or another. -_-

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Maybe Pok?mon Haters will know hate NASA too? =P
    Meh, no real opinions about this... Maybe now they launch a Rocket with a Deoxys on it and put a flag with Jirachi at Moon? xD

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Very insane.Its insanity thats people have and this type of stuff happens!NASA will probably be hated by anyone that doesn't like pokemon.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Well, it may be a bit on the "extravigant" side, but in a way it could help some younger kids find out about astronomy and get into it by using Pokemon as a way to "learn". It may be a farfetched way of teaching, but who knows...maybe it could help some young kids.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Dratini927 said:
    Well, it may be a bit on the "extravigant" side, but in a way it could help some younger kids find out about astronomy and get into it by using Pokemon as a way to "learn". It may be a farfetched way of teaching, but who knows...maybe it could help some young kids.
    Agreed.

Kinda scary though.... Pokemon and education!?!?!? zomg. Scary @_@.
    Heh, could be kinda interesting to the kids maybe =\ I dunno, I doubt many people will actually read all of it.....

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I'll be freaked out if something like this happened again.

Years
  • Oh no, now a whole bunch of religious anti-pokemon people will hate NASA o.o

Meh, I'm not even sure this would help little kids, considering they'd get bored after reading the first few pages~ They call it "The science behind the Pokemon Card Game", but they don't mention Pokemon at all in any of the articles. I suppose they were trying to interest little kids and not distract then in the articles, but still...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • C.O.H said:
    Well, I think it's stupid, NASA is not an children show, it's an spaceshuttle company!
    ppl can't hate NASA.

NASA is not a thing that is popular or not. It's a spaceshuttle AND astrononaut company.
    THe whole USA astronomy RELIES on NASA

If some one hates Pokemon and hates NASA, it has no point. NASA will still be there.

You should take it as a glory instead.

Years
  • This is great! Now, my two favorite things are now one! *Trys to invent some kind of happy dance, but after falling down a few times he gives up*

What next? Pokemon and physics joining as one? Imagine...the Law Of Pikachu.....or Pikachu's Law...

Years
  • C.O.H said:
    Well, I think it's stupid, NASA is not an children show, it's an spaceshuttle company!
    whats a spaceshuttle company NASA does not only do space stuff they also do planes but the deoxy rocket and the jirachi flag would be funnyGO HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • I read the article, well the main page XD. I already know about DNA and all that other stuff. I watch the NASA channle all the time. I guess you can call me the nurd who doesn't act like one. I think intellegence should not affect making friends or going through live, though it can make life easier. I hope NASA and Pokemon do good together. If it doesn't go very well, than that could be bad for Pokemon.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Schizophrenic said:
    I read the article, well the main page XD. I already know about DNA and all that other stuff. I watch the NASA channle all the time. I guess you can call me the nurd who doesn't act like one. I think intellegence should not affect making friends or going through live, though it can make life easier. I hope NASA and Pokemon do good together. If it doesn't go very well, than that could be bad for Pokemon.
    agree...

Well, really, I think that the courses are too childish.

I think they should put something more difficult, and other stuff like evolution, variation, something really great that links with Pokemon.

Those they have put on does not link pokemon that much, and is too easy.
    -----------------------------------------------
    To C.O.H:
    NASA is the Main Astronomy Department of USA.
    Information from vincent0906

That means if you hate NASA, you hate USA astronomy.
    USA is currently in lead for astronomy, so you basically is destroying astronomy of the whole wide world.

Back