• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nateitude's Reeking of Awesomeness Sprite Requests

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, and you sure havnt read the rules either. Dont post in a thread over a month old.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    You see? This is exactly why I dread coming here nowadays. It was fun and games back when I first joined, I sorta liked the fast action, and the never ending disscussions, but now, it's just a huge burden on my back. I got sprite requests here and there, and people who don't read the posts, people who bump old topics, it's just enough to drive a girl insane.I hate it...

The person that posted before this very post is a prime example of a person who hasn't read the previous posts! Seriously, I'm thinking of going into retirement...school is more important then a ton of fanboys...

I'm heading back to PFU, where I can sprite peacefully under the name Lymiruu. (The name Nateitude was thought up by my brother, infact, thats' the name he uses on most forums.)

Well, later days Pokemon Community! *waves*

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Nateitude said:
    You see? This is exactly why I dread coming here nowadays. It was fun and games back when I first joined, I sorta liked the fast action, and the never ending disscussions, but now, it's just a huge burden on my back. I got sprite requests here and there, and people who don't read the posts, people who bump old topics, it's just enough to drive a girl insane.I hate it...

The person that posted before this very post is a prime example of a person who hasn't read the previous posts! Seriously, I'm thinking of going into retirement...school is more important then a ton of fanboys...

I'm heading back to PFU, where I can sprite peacefully under the name Lymiruu. (The name Nateitude was thought up by my brother, infact, thats' the name he uses on most forums.)

Well, later days Pokemon Community! *waves*
    Can you sprite me a marshmellow on a stick?

Haha, I'm just making fun of them. Anyway, you don't have to get stressed over them. Just tell them that you arn't doing anymore. And then ask a moderator to close this topic.

Back