• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] National Pokédex complete ! (thread can be closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    National Pokédex : ⚜ COMPLETE

YAY ! Pokédex all complete ! Big thanks for hhDude, Golden Lapras, The dank meme guy, and destinedjagold for the help, couldn't make it without all of you :) It was a great adventure for me to finally achieved this, and I really mean all my thanks.
    So, thank you !

Last edited:

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I can trade you a good majority of these, but I'd like to keep the evolved poke's in my living dex evolved if you'll take their non-evolved forms.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I'm fine with taking their non-evolved form (if I got it right) only, that would already be a big help thank you ^^

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I'm fine with taking their non-evolved form (if I got it right) only, that would already be a big help thank you ^^

Ok, adding you now.

Trade wise; I honestly don't care, I don't have a blaze Charmander so one of those would be cool, but other than that, whatever's clever.

Also, I have a deep rooted love for Kanto Pokemon, so I'm just gonna give you exactly what you listed in hopes you complete that gen faster :). Gens 4-6 are somewhat spotty for me. I'll most likely have the Pokemon you need but will need to breed a replacement first.

Not sure how you wanna pace this but I'd like to take a break after the first three regions to make lunch n stuff.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Ok, adding you now.

Trade wise; I honestly don't care, I don't have a blaze Charmander so one of those would be cool, but other than that, whatever's clever.

Also, I have a deep rooted love for Kanto Pokemon, so I'm just gonna give you exactly what you listed in hopes you complete that gen faster :). Gens 4-6 are somewhat spotty for me. I'll most likely have the Pokemon you need but will need to breed a replacement first.

Not sure how you wanna pace this but I'd like to take a break after the first three regions to make lunch n stuff.

Sure, we'll do the way you feel better :) I'm adding you right now, I'll just have to prepare/transfer some pokémon to trade for, it will take about 10 minutes. It's evening/late evening here so after the first three we can stop for this day, and continue tomorrow, if you don't mind :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Sure, we'll do the way you feel better :) I'm adding you right now, I'll just have to prepare/transfer some pokémon to trade for, it will take about 10 minutes. It's evening/late evening here so after the first three we can stop for this day, and continue tomorrow, if you don't mind :)

Take your time. Started lunch, it's just spaghetti but I do apologize in advance if I'm unresponsive for a few moments.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    No worries, I have patience as well. I'm available for trade now :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Are you sure about the shaymin? I felt bad all I had left was the two children versions.
    If at any point you want that back... I'll more than gladly take it but I don't feel I earned it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Oh not at all, That's all I can do to show my gratitude, thank you very much for this first part of the trade and your patience, you deserve it :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Well thank you, I gave you as many fully evolved's as I could (change of heart after lunch haha) though my Tyranitar was shiny and I only had the children for Salamence & Metagross.

I'll compare what I have to what you need as far as gens 4-6, but it's mostly non-evolved poke's I'd need to breed first.

Thank you again :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Pleasure is mine :)
    I'm available to trade from now, anytime (I'm off for the day), so, whenever you're willing and have time for this, we can continue the last 3 regions :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Pleasure is mine :)
    I'm available to trade from now, anytime (I'm off for the day), so, whenever you're willing and have time for this, we can continue the last 3 regions :)

I have disappointing news, I most likely won't be able to trade dex entries today :(. I'm in the middle of breeding some Dratini, I should be done today or tomorrow, just waiting for a 6 IV or a few more with good spreads. But as soon as that's done I'll see what you need/I have & get to breeding extras for you. I'll post back here when I'm set. Apologies.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I have disappointing news, I most likely won't be able to trade dex entries today :(. I'm in the middle of breeding some Dratini, I should be done today or tomorrow, just waiting for a 6 IV or a few more with good spreads. But as soon as that's done I'll see what you need/I have & get to breeding extras for you. I'll post back here when I'm set. Apologies.

No worries, I'll be waiting ^^ good luck with your breeding ;)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Just wanted to give you an update. I'm going to sit down and go though this today, I'm sorry it took a few days. If I can't trade today I will at least have a list posted of what I have available. Will edit this post so I don't spam the board.

Things I can give you outright

Drifblim
    Zebstrika
    Archeops
    Meowstic
    Rufflet

Things I can give you in a non evolved form

Torterra
    Rampardos
    Bastodion
    Garchomp
    Toxicroak
    Servine
    Pignite
    Samurott
    Musharna
    Excadrill
    Palpitoad
    Krokorok
    Scrafty
    Cofragrigus
    Gothitelle
    Klinklang
    Elektrik
    Beheeyem
    Lampent
    Haxorus
    Meinshao
    Bisharp
    Volcarona
    Spewpa
    Gogoat
    Pangoro
    Aegislash
    Aromatisse
    Malamar
    Noivern

Legendaries I own that I can clone for you

Raikou
    Entei
    Ho-Oh
    Latias
    Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    (need to check rules on manaphy first, received it from a community member not sure if they want it cloned)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Thank you so much ! I'm fine with all of this available. I'm personally able to trade anytime from now on for the whole week-end so whenever you're able to trade, hit me up :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    I'll send over some spare Legendry Pokemon. Add me.

FC: 3368 - 5327 - 6881

IGN: Damo

Just wait around 20mins till I transfer things over to Pokemon bank

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I'll send over some spare Legendry Pokemon. Add me.

FC: 3368 - 5327 - 6881

IGN: Damo

Just wait around 20mins till I transfer things over to Pokemon bank

Oh well, thank you ! Gonna add you now and get some pokémon to trade. Do you need something specific ?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    Oh well, thank you ! Gonna add you now and get some pokémon to trade. Do you need something specific ?

Have a look on my pokedex thread and if you can give me some of what I need that would be great. If not I'm happy with spare pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Have a look on my pokedex thread and if you can give me some of what I need that would be great. If not I'm happy with spare pokemon.

Great. I can get you Moltres, Gorebyss, Burmy, Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Purrloin, Liepard (safari), Meloetta, Genesect, Sylveon, Xerneas and Diancie. Is that enough for trade ? I didn't touch at the 1st three generations as someone else intends to help you out as well, I don't want to bother the trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back