• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nature = Zoroark, Y/N?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It was mentioned in the other thread about his name being revealed and was an idea thrown around during pre-game time. Now with extra information on N, people are concluding that N could be Zoroark, or really another Pokemon.

Also note that Zoroark appears as a woman in-game within a forest, right in the middle of nature. N? He's all about nature!

Actually I'm not going to say anything further and let you guys instead discuss how you feel about N being Zoroark or in fact, another Pokemon. :) Really though we need a lot more discussion here so feel free to go as in-depth as you want in regards to this topic!

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Firstly, I am going to say this. If you turn Z (from Zoroark) sideways, it becomes an... N.

Now, here is further proof of N being a Zoroark.

Spoiler:

If you look at this picture, you can see that N has hair that slightly resembles that of a Zoroark. This could indicate that N is nothing more than a Zoroark pretending to be human, furthermore it could indicate that N is nothing more than an illusion (doesn't really exist at all, and was chosen by fate to stop Ghetsis?). However, I strongly believe that it is the former.

Spoiler:

Now, I want you to take a look at this artwork from the Manga of Anthea, N and Concordia. Anthea and Concordia are members of team Plasma, and you can find them in N's castle during B/W and they will heal your Pokémon and give you a back-story of team Plasma and N. The woman on the right, who I assume is Concordia, has a very interesting hair style. Notice how it slightly resembles ears? They roughly resemble Zorua's ears, and they are only roughly resembled so that her identity isn't a giveaway. This hairstyle would indicate that, assuming N is a Zoroark, that these girls are N's children.

Using this information, I can conclude that N, Anthea and Condordia are Zoroark, Zorua and Zorua respectively. They were once under the ownership of Ghetsis, who obviously treated them badly and released them. They have been using their ability so that they look like humans, ultimately to protect Pokémon and to foil Ghetsis's plan (exacting revenge for his treatment of them.) At the end of B/W, you never see them again, which would indicate that they have reverted back to their original forms because their mission is complete.

EDIT (adding more):
    This is so obvious I can't believe I turned a blind eye to it. N has a very strong connection with Pokémon, and he mentions that they are his friends. In fact, he is so close with them that he can understand what they were saying - generally it is only Pokémon can understand what other Pokémon are saying, so this could definitely prove that N is a Zoroark.

Last edited:

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I never ever ever saw this at all but pelipper mail makes some good points. But that means that zoroark has been disguised as zoroark for 20 years. Talk about dedication. Also how would N talk, the woman in Lostlorn forest just growls. And why would N battle the champion and capture Reshiram/Zekrom for Ghetsis when they already knew he was evil.
    Dosent really add up. I wish it was true but very doubtfull. But gamefreak proabaly would never do something like this, a bit too complicated for a game they aim at children.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Although I would like to point out - the two humans that are actually Zorua/Zoroark never say a word in the games. The Zorua is silent the entire time, and the only time the Zoroark makes a sound is when it growls before attacking you when you reveal it. :x So it's entirely possible that because they weren't born with human vocal cords, they lack the knowledge of how to use them to make words so they can't speak.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • @Ciax&Toujours there are two possible reasons for the in-game Zorua/Zoroark not talking.

Firstly, it is entirely possible that N, the Zoroark, simply gives the illusion that he is talking. ;)

Second reason is slightly more complicated and a little less 'realistic': The in-game Pokémon (as well as the Zoroark in the movie) only growl/remain silent because they are subtly convincing people that they are unable to imitate human sound and voices. N, being worried that people will discover his true identity, has told all of his family not to imitate their voices, just in case.

><

EDIT: Unlike Transform, ZZ's ability is just an illusion while they keep their typing/moves/everything, so they are still Pokémon. Meowth is a Pokémon that learned to talk, so there is no reason why N couldn't. In fact, he may have taught himself while Ghetsis was raising him in a similar fashion to a regular child.

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Unlike Transform, ZZ's ability is just an illusion while they keep their typing/moves/everything, so they are still Pokémon. Meowth is a Pokémon that learned to talk, so there is no reason why N couldn't. In fact, he may have taught himself while Ghetsis was raising him in a similar fashion to a regular child.
    ^That's what I was thinking.

Meowth taught himself to speak, and N had about 20 years. Not to mention that Ghetsis raised him.

On the other hand, a ZZ can create the illusion of sound since it has to create the illusion of attacks, such as Uproar or Screech.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I really doubt that the two girls are N's daughters if he was a Zoroark,they are more like his pack. Also something that's kind of about your theory is that N owns a Zoroark...why would a Zoroark own a Zoroark? Also N's real name is Natural which can also mean true to one's self which he was rather than Nature...

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Would not be surprised if his mum is the lady in the trailer park who is really a Zoroark.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Just by reading this I may be convinced N is Zoroark. He did say that he always plays with Pokemon until he met Hilda/Hilbert... No way those 2 girls are N's kids =_=

Brendan859

Hoenn Champion
    Years
  • N's real name is revealed, it's Natural Harmonia Gropius, check out Bulbapedia to see more.
    Also N believes he was born from Pokémon; the parents are unknown.

What If N is actually a Zoroark???

Maybe N's parents lost him when he was still a baby and the wild pokemon raised him.

If N is a Zoroark,I will catch him :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I don't really think he is a Pokemon, he just lived with them, that's why he can understand them.

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • I love the thought that N could be a Zoroark because it really is twisted and unexpected.
    But on the other hand, I don't understand how, if N really is a Zoroark, he has a team of pokemon. I guess this could have a really straightforward answer but I'm just not seeing it XD

He must be a pretty good Zoroark :P

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years

• I am also convenience those are not his kids, for the love of Ghost, N looks way to young to be a father

I agree. Also with the opening it seems little N was in a forest or something maybe he had a hideout to take time from his father maybe... Zorua was N's first friend if I remember correctly which is now a Zoroark... So no way he's a father and having a Pokemon as N's mother it seems impossible.. N's loyal so i'm thinking of some loyal person than a rare Pokemon...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • No thank you. Kinda defeats the purpose of a human being closely connected with Pokemon if they're a Pokemon themselves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Maybe the real N died when he was a child and his Pokemon Zoroark turned into him in order to complete his dream.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well the N's mom being a Zoroark isn't all that far fetched when you read one of the Stories in Canalave about pokemon mating with Humans...interestingly enough Ghetsis has proably been in Sinnoh before...so n might be half pokemon and human,a fusion of what he's trying to seperate...wow sounds like a pretty good plot twist if true...

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I've seen some pretty good ideas here, and as for the question (Why would a Zoroark have a team of Pokemon?) Remember Mewtwo in the Anime movie, he cloned pokemon and used them as a trainer would.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Did N not have a Zoroark in his team for the final battle? If he did happen to be one, would it not seem a bit weird him controlling one of his own kind?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back