• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nature = Zoroark, Y/N?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    N is waaaay too young to be a father of the two priestesses. Or rather, they are too old to be his kids. Besides, the priestesses are more like pseudo-moms or nannies versus kids.

Now, regarding N's origins...I have two main theories.

One: N is the child of a female!Zoroark and Ghetsis. I really don't like this theory, as it's a bit too squicky for me, but it's plausible.

Two: N is the clone of Ghetsis, and was born physically through a Pokemon. I think he was an experimentation to create "the perfect being" or "superior human" as a mascot for their "cause."

Zet

Years
  • Nature = Zoroark, Y/N?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • But a Pokemon and Human breeding... I know we want a mature storyline but eww xD

I'm actually sorta warming to the idea now because it'd make a great storyline, but we'll see.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I know before I was saying N wasnt Zoroark but I just have to point out just because N had a team of pokemon dosent mean anything. Humans have used other humans to fight otheres for money in history. Just think of the Romans. I'll admit I have changed my colours and really like the idea of N being a Zoroark. Would this make the third games mascot Zoroark?

Years
  • Well, if N is a Zoroark, wouldn't that make Ash a Pokemon? He seems to understand Pikachu. And what does it mean if a human can understand Pokemon? I believe the reason N can understand Pokemon is because when he was very young, some accident must have killed his birthparents. N was taken in and raised by wild Pokemon while still a baby. The Pokemon don't really know how to name a Human, so they did their best by calling him "N". When Ghetsis claimed to be his father, the young N didn't know lie from truth.
    Also, I understand that he talks a bit fast and awkwardly, but the guy was raised by Pokemon and that's why he can understand them! And how would a Zoroark/Zorua be able to replicate our ways? I mean, that Zoroark person thing in B/W growls at you, no words.
    Further more, what about the memories N has? How would a Pokemon be able to have human memories?
    Not to mention, someone probably would have found N resting out of the illusion if he was a Zoroark, I mean, it can't keep an illusion up forever.
    The Zoroark in N's party... why would that be there? The Zoroark you folks through the castle is the one on his team! It was a dead giveaway to me.

Years
  • I don't know that I believe in it. It makes sense that N and Zoroark have a strong bond, but I can't see him actually being one. The main reason - why would a fellow Zoroark condemn being captured and ordered around by one of its own species? The only explanation being the Zoroark doesn't know, but I doubt that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back