• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen nature?

zeon9881

Moderater jr.
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    why does it mater..i swear wherever i look (other forums) i see someone wanting a modest cindaquil i mean why does it matter

DarkDragonite12

Inner Focus Boi!!!
    Years
  • Well a Modest Nature is pretty good for a Cyndaquil, seeing how it raises it's Special Attack and lowers it's Attack.

Anyway, Natures help when training a Pokemon. They give an extra 10%(I believe) in the stat to a Pokemon. So if you want a Power-House Slaking, then Adamant is for you(+Attack/-Special Attack).

Whatever you feel your Pokemon should excel at, without giving up a valuable stat, then that Nature is for you.

Kota

Years
  • ^^^

Well put. Also a nature doesn't just modify a stat. It's how you look at things. It's how it acts, so to say. You could just buy stat enducing items at Veilstone but this is a better way to get what you want.

Kota--

Back