• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Natures?

Years
  • I don't really know much about natures but I do know they have an effect on stats so what are natures most people look out for?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I don't really know much about natures but I do know they have an effect on stats so what are natures most people look out for?

The only time you need to bother about a Pokemon's Nature is if you are EV training them, for example, if you are wanting to to train your Pokemon in speed you look for Jolly natured Pokemon, if you want to train it in Attack you look for an Adamant natured Pokemon.

Years
  • Ah, I see. Well I just started playing FireRed (Just got done with Emerald) and I plan to EV train my charmander (or squirtle if I can make up my mind lol).

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Hey im playing fire red too im in the middle of Ev training my Arcanine in Att.,and
    Sp.Att just remeber tho if you chose Squirtle you get Raikou^^ and if you chose
    charmander you get a Suicune >_>

Years
  • Hey im playing fire red too im in the middle of Ev training my Arcanine in Att.,and
    Sp.Att just remeber tho if you chose Squirtle you get Raikou^^ and if you chose
    charmander you get a Suicune >_>
    Really now? So I'd have to take a bulbasaur to get Entei?

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Yep Bulba for entei after you beat the E4 and complete all the sevi island missions
    it will be running wild in Kanto pretty hard to catch considering that Raikou and Entei
    know the move Roar so i'd save my master ball for em'.the whole reason i restarted my fire red was to catch raikou ^^

Years
  • Yep Bulba for entei after you beat the E4 and complete all the sevi island missions
    it will be running wild in Kanto pretty hard to catch considering that Raikou and Entei
    know the move Roar so i'd save my master ball for em'.the whole reason i restarted my fire red was to catch raikou ^^
    Ah, I see. Alright thanks for the info.

Back