• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: NDS Pokemon Color Palette Randomizer

Years
So I tested it on SoulSilver and there is a problem with most of the legendaries. On my friends rom the Azelf was randomized perfectly well. But I've encountered Mew, Deoxys and Giratina and they all didn't have any change to them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
Hello, is there a way to change which color uses the randomizer for a specific type ? I would like to have like grey for steel pokemon and black for dark type

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
anyone know if this is still being worked on and if the trainer feature will be finished

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
if this IS still being worked on, can we get Platinum fixed? I've also been met with the issue where the palette randomizer by type only randomizes the original types (piplup is blue while being dark type, turtwig is green while being fire type etc). I don't know if I'm doing this wrong somehow, but I did the UPR stuff first then randomized the palettes after. I even played ahead to see if maybe I just got weird palettes on the starters only to run into Eevees that were ice and dragon type, but their palettes were just a slightly brighter brown hue, so I assume it isn't working.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 11, 2021
so if i use a pokemon randomizer, and then use this program to recolor based on type. would it in fact recolor the randomized pokemon to the correct color palette? would it be better if i made custom colors in the palette or would that further complicate things? i want to randomize a game, but kind of tell what the type of pokemon it is based off the color.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 12, 2022
I had to make an account to say thank you for the trainer color palette changer. I'd been looking for a program that could change how the main character looks and am glad that it works for black/white2. Is this still being worked on?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Hi, I know this is and old thread, but I was wondering if anyone had come up with a solution for randomizing the colours correctly for Pokemon Platinum. I've tried multiple different copies of the game and I can't get it to work properly.

It does complete the colour palette swap, but the types don't match the colours, and mostly look similar to the base unchanged types colours. I got it to work with Diamond and Soul Silver but not Platinum, and imo Platinum is the superior version of D/P/P, so I would like to get this to work.

chumon

The Chu Monster
Years
I am also having this problem, I didn't realize it was with Platinum only though, I'll give it a try with another game, hopefully one day it will be fixed, but for now I am happy to know its not just me, and only with Platinum.

Back