• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Need (3) Evee exclusives.. will trade (almost) anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2019
    Need: Ekans, Vulpix, Pinsir

Other Evee exclusives I can trade: Ekans, Ninetales, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Koffing.

Also have most Pikachu exclusives. Also have an Articuno, Dragonite, other good ones. Just need last 3 to finish Dex!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2019
    I got confused! I need Arbok!

Did I mention you were a LIFESAVER?!
    :) :) :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    I'm so glad I could help! I caught a bunch of extras just to help! Do you want to trade Arbok back for your atricuno so you can keep your legendary?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2019
    Srsly. Can't thank you enough. I spent the entire SuperBowl trying to trade for these.
    (Not that it wasn't more interesting than the game.) ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2019
    Man you're too kind. :) I have another one.
    Is there anything you need?! I will go catch it for you..

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Anything else?!?
    No problem! Paying it forward, a someone was nice enough to help me so I'm trying to do the same

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    I'm just hunting shinys at this point! If you ever end up with an extra shiny LGP exclusive I'd be happy to take it off of your hands

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Awesome! Congrats on finishing your dex! What an accomplishment!! Now go get your shiny charm

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2019
    Got diploma and shiny charm and am now obsessed with finding shiny pokemon. I guess this is just the next evolution!
    You're the BEST.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Haha I'm in exactly the same boat!!! Let the hunting begin! I'm going to add you as a friend and we can keep each other updated!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back