• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a Darkrai! Good deal!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    When you look at the title of this thread you may be thinking 'is this guy nuts? Why would I give away my Darkrai?'But I have a good deal: a level 70 shiny Ho-oh for an any-level darkrai! That's right! A lvl 70 shiny Ho-oh for an any-level darkrai! If you don't think this is a good deal, please speak up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    you can clone a shiny ho-oh via gts. you cant clone a movie darkrai. therefore not a good deal.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I know that even if I needed a Shiny Ho-oh, I wouldn't trade one of my Darkrai for it. I know the Darkrai is worth may more than that, like what others have said.

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
    ...I like Ho-oh, and I have a Darkrai. Unfortunately, I don't have any means of trading at the moment. ^_^'''

...I have a Darkrai, not too attached to it. I like Ho-oh a lot better. Unfortunately, I have no means of trade at the moment. Sigh. (Sorry about the double post, my computer or the server must be acting up.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    hm...i would, bt my darkrai is level 61, and a shiny ho-oh isn't worth it.

plus darkrai cannot be cloned by gts, and ho-oh can. thus, you will clone the ho-oh, or you have cloned it, and trade s a clone. good for you. bad for us.

Back