• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a Finisher.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    I made a team that relies heavily on each other, and uses Baton Pass, to pass subs and stat-ups to each other, right now I have this team:

Ninjask: Liechi Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Swords Dance
    -Aerial Ace
    He just subs till Liechi activates, then he passes the Speed Boosts and Liechi Boost to another poke

Scizor: Liechi Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Swords Dance
    -Silver Wind
    Usually recieves Speed from previous poke, and subs till Liechi is ready, then BP's it over

Mr.Mime: Petaya Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    He recieves Speed, then subs till Petaya is ready, CM's if they switch or don't break sub

Vaporeon: Petaya Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Acid Armour
    -Surf
    Same thing, tries to BP the Acid Armour

Flareon: Petaya Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Double Team
    -Flamethrower
    Same thing, tries to pass on Double Teams, I know some people diss this, but it's the only other stat boost that will help this team

And now I need a Final Pokemon, to recieve the boosts, and then proceed to sweep teams, I'd prefer a mixed sweeper if possible, to cover all elements..

Last edited:

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    Lion Heart said:
    I made a team that relies heavily on each other, and uses Baton Pass, to pass subs and stat-ups to each other, right now I have this team:

Ninjask: Liechi Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Swords Dance
    -Aerial Ace
    He just subs till Liechi activates, then he passes the Speed Boosts and Liechi Boost to another poke

have silverwind > aerial ace... kos gardy & kazam after an s dance... could help if you said evs and natures... anyways give it 252 attack and adamant

Scizor: Liechi Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Swords Dance
    -Silver Wind
    Usually recieves Speed from previous poke, and subs till Liechi is ready, then BP's it over

meh...

Mr.Mime: Petaya Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    He recieves Speed, then subs till Petaya is ready, CM's if they switch or don't break sub

meh

Vaporeon: Petaya Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Acid Armour
    -Surf
    Same thing, tries to BP the Acid Armour

meh...

Flareon: Petaya Berry
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Double Team
    -Flamethrower
    Same thing, tries to pass on Double Teams, I know some people diss this, but it's the only other stat boost that will help this team

take it out for someone who has taunt, just in case they haze or whirlwind

And now I need a Final Pokemon, to recieve the boosts, and then proceed to sweep teams, I'd prefer a mixed sweeper if possible, to cover all elements..

have nidoking/queen or exploud for the final poke... e q, shadow ball, flamethrower, ice beam or something like that

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    Kholdstaire said:
    Salamence plz or maybe Blaziken. Or Camerupt

bp teams are lame and boring as hell already but having salamence? and sweeping w/ caterpies and weedles was sooooooooo last year... have something uu and cool

aka nidoking/queen and exploud =D

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Where's Explosion? The thing has pitiful defences. I'll just explode the cemel on sight of Blissey. A huge OU for an UU. That's more than fair.

Edit: Overheat OHKOs Skarm. So long as you have maxed SpAt on Camerupt, you'll OHKO Skarm, no matter Skarm's EV spread.

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    Princess of Oceans said:
    Obviously HellishHades doesn't understand that if the team works the Camerupt's stats would be pumped to hell.

*Ding ding ding* j00 are correct.

Wow, another Canadian. I <33 you ;0

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2007
    Hahahah Ahahaha Ahaha O__o Spam Spam Spam DMA DAM DAM

Back