• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageRyuu

The Shadow Dragon
    Years
    A few years ago there was a fire in my house, and it took out alot of things. Xbox, N64, bed, and a TV. Those where all replaced but something was lost that couldn't be replaced, that was a collection of the original 151 Pokemon cards base set,jungle, and fossil. Over the years I've slowly tried to get it back, visiting flea markets, e-bay, craigslist, etc. So I was hoping that there where some kind people out there that could help me out. I have a list of cards that I still need some common,uncommon, mostly the rares though.

R-Charizard
    R-Blastoise
    R-Venusaur
    UC-Abrok
    R-NidoQueen
    R-NidoKing
    R-Clefairy
    R-Ninetails
    R-Vileplume
    R-Venomoth
    C-Diglet
    R-Digtrio
    UC-Primeape
    R-Poliwrath
    R-Alakazam
    R-Machamp
    UC-Dodrio
    C-Seel
    R-Gengar
    C-Onix
    C-Drowzee
    UC-Exeggutor
    R-Hitmonchan
    R-Hitmonlee
    UC-Rhydon
    R-Chansey
    R-Khangskhan
    C-Goldeen
    UC-Seaking
    UC-Starmie
    R-Scyther
    R-Pinsir
    R-Gyradose
    R-Ditto
    R-Jolteon
    C-Omanyte
    R-Articuno
    R-Moltres
    R-Dragonair
    R-Mewtwo
    PR-Mew

If anyone could help me out that would be great! Donations are loved but maybe work out some sort of deal for the set? Most of the rares that arnt included I have, but arnt holo and would love to work the holos into the deal.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Although I am sorry for your loss, I'm afraid that this section is not for trading Pokemon cards. There is no buy/sell trading card section at PokéCommunity. You will have to continue your search on ebay and such. :(

This section is for trading Pokemon of the 4th and 5th Generation NDS video games across Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back