• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a really quick trade... ITEM FOR A POKEMON!

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    I really would like the Power items, or a Macho Brace.
    I would give a Pokemon from them.

Depending on what item/s depends on what Pokemon I would give, take a look at my thread (link in sig) and offer me something, please. EV training takes forever without the EV items :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Oh crap yeah I'll tarde with you right after this, sorry dude my GF just got back from vacation, so i been pretty preoccupied today :P
    What's your FC?

Um... Shiny Absol?

well, how about i give it to a shiny spiritomb, could i get a shiny bulbasaur for it then?

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    well, how about i give it to a shiny spiritomb, could i get a shiny bulbasaur for it then?

Okay, deal ^^
    I'll be on after I trade rellym (i said I'd trade yesterday to him) wait for me on WiFi!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    sorry, i forgot the macho brace, i have another trade going right now you see

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    sorry, i forgot the macho brace, i have another trade going right now you see

It's cool XD
    Haha I have done that before :P

SO, ANYONE GOT THE POWER BRACER AND POWER LENS? I NEED SOME SWEEPERS.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    It's cool XD
    Haha I have done that before :P

SO, ANYONE GOT THE POWER BRACER AND POWER LENS? I NEED SOME SWEEPERS.

thank you for that, i've been looking for a shiny bulbasaur for a while now

Back