• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a remodeled Leaf Green Deck

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I just recently bought a EX Leaf Green Theme deck and wanted to modify it. I want to add some Fire type Pokemon to it and was wondering what anyone thinks I should use. Thanks in advance!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Ugh. Don't you hate it how everyone views these threads and never helps? (Same dilemma - I'm currently trying to get a modified TA&TM Team Aqua deck out of these people.) Could you possibly post up the card list? Although I have the Leaf Green deck, I forget what's in it. Then I'll see what I can do.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Here's the list of cards I got in the EX Leaf Green Deck:

x1 Holo Beedrill
    x2 Kakuna
    x4 Weedle
    x3 Rattata
    x3 Paras
    x4 Magnemite
    x4 Bulbasaur
    x2 Ivysaur
    x2 Magneton
    x2 Potion
    x2 Energy Search
    x3 Energy Removal 2
    x2 Celio's Network
    x2 Bill's Mantinence
    x9 Lightning Energy
    x15 Grass Energy

That's all of them.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Lez try making that a Speedrill deck, something that involves more Parasect and more Beedrill. Something more like this...

Pokemon (19):
    3 Dunsparce
    3 Paras
    3 Parasect
    4 Weedle
    2 Kakuna
    4 Beedrill

Trainers (21):
    4 Steven
    3 Copycat or POR
    3 Celio
    3 Dual Ball
    2 Pokemon Retriever
    2 Energy Recycle System
    4 Desert Ruins (seriously, good card here)
    3 Rare Candy
    1 ATM Rock

Energy (16):
    16 Grass

Just get out Parasect quickly

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Almost impossible to make a competitive Modified deck out of the LG theme using Fire Pokes. Can't help ya there.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Um, I guess you could mix the FR/LG deck. It is almost impossible. The LG deck is Grass/Electric, it has no room for fire. Unless you changed it to fire/grass... Actually, the Speedrill deck is a much better idea; that Link Needle can do serious damage if you have enough Beedrill. Maybe you could swap the Beedrill for Bellossom or Shiftry evo chains. Nuzleaf and Bellossom are seriously good cards.

Chuck the Rattatas, they are weak and do you no good. You'd be a lot happier with Pidgeot, but meh. You want fire.

I'll go home and fiddle with my brother's cards and see what majorly cool deck I can do.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • get rid of the ratattas and the magneton, and add in some stuff. I get the theme decks and just take the cards I like and build whole new decks with them. i have tons of cards, but I never seem to get the cards I want...

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • U can follow the BRUSHFIRE THEME with using FRLG cards or perhaps try some quick hitters.

Erm try this:

x2 Holo Beedrill
    x3 Kakuna
    x4 Weedle
    x1 Venusaur(TCG GIVEAWAY PROMO)
    x2 Ivysaur
    x3 Bulbasaur
    x1 Magmar(FRLG)
    x2 Magby( NEO 1st)
    x1 Typhlosion
    x2 Quilava
    x3 Cyndaquil
    x2 Shedninja
    x1 Double FULL HEAL
    x2 Energy Search
    x2 Energy Retrieval
    x2 Celio's Network
    x2 Steven's Advice
    x1 TV Reporter
    x9 Fire Energy
    x15 Grass Energy
    x1 Double Colourless Energy

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hmmm...your deck seems to be the best possibility KazuyaSato. I'll have to get the cards that I'm missing though. Thanks a bunch!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    ummm... You won't be able to play that deck in Modified competition, just letting you know...

Back