• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a shield player with full pokedex to finish my sword pokedex now .. like, now xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Hi guys.

I've been suffering for a while now, as I am lacking 6 pokemon shield exclusives, the classic meowth, and a person to trade with (I have 2 pokémon's that will evolve once I trade them, which I need their entries of course)...
    I cannot find anyone to help me so far.

So I am posting here for one more time, hopefully will get this sorted so I can finally finish my pokedex and focus on breeding/competitive play.

If you are a shield player with full pokedex, or if you have the below pokémon's, let me know so I can start trading with you now.

- Persian (classic meowth evo 😿 I mistakingly killed the only classic Meowth in the game.
    - Throh (kung fu guy)
    - PokeShield exclusive frog
    - Its evo
    - PokeShield exclusive green fishy
    - That PokeShield exclusive pink something
    - Its evo
    - Trade to evo that I have, just need to trade (x2)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back