• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need A Sixth for my team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    Scizor - Baton Pass/Agility/Silver Wind/Steel Wing
    Snorlax - Rest/Substitute/Focus Punch/Shadow Ball
    Blaziken - Swords Dance/Overheat/Earthquake/Sky Uppercut
    Dragonite - Haze/Agility/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
    Metagross - Agility/Earthquake/Psychic/Shadow Ball

now that's my final team, but i am having the hardest **** time choosing my sixth. i was going to use steelix, but that's just another pokemon that a fire/fighting type would take out, so i don't think that's an option. i was thinking one of these, but if you have a suggestion please tell me:

Dusclops
    Salamance
    Absol
    Tyranitar
    Charizard

any help is appreciated.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I believe your team is lacking a Quick Attacker. Something to take care of those Pokemon who like to use low health to their advantage, like Reversal/Flail users is almost essential on a team. If you want some alternatives to Quick Attack, you can use Mach Punch, Extremespeed or even Fake Out (hardest to use, but most rewarding).

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    Mullet said:
    If you want to use one of yours the T-tar.

Tyranatar@Leichi Berry
    Nature:Adamant
    EVs:Attack/Speed
    Dragon Dance
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Brick Break/Crunch

So this should work.
    mmmmm.thats a good idea also i suggest a absol it packs a punch and can learn good stat boosting moves and learns good damaging moves like slash.
    absol@shellbell
    nature:jolly
    EVs:attack&speed
    slash
    shadow ball/blizzard/fire blast
    perish song/curse/swords dance
    aerial ace

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    lizardman said:
    mmmmm.thats a good idea also i suggest a absol it packs a punch and can learn good stat boosting moves and learns good damaging moves like slash.
    absol@shellbell
    nature:jolly
    EVs:attack&speed
    slash
    shadow ball/blizzard/fire blast
    perish song/curse/swords dance
    aerial ace

Erm, no. Slash sux. I don't like Absol cuz he has poop speed and no STAB attacks to work off of his awesome Attack stat =[ Absol is only good on BP teams and uh...thats about it =\

Years
    how bout clefable? u need more special sweepers. also while its sp attack isnt the best, it can also be used as a tank. if u relaly want another psycial attacker which can special tank id give it leftovers: wish, belly drum, shadow ball/body slam, brick break/meteor mash *recommend shadow ball and birck break b/c there is NO pokemon that is immune or resistant to both types
    otherwise: wish, calm mind, thunderbolt, ice beam
    or to be a true tank: light screen, reflect, wish/substitute/calm mind, seismic toss/toxic/ psychic

GVG

Years
    I think that your main problem is your team going up against Fire Pokemon. Two of your pokemon in the team have a weakness against Ground and Fire. Another thing is that you don't have a good physical tank. I think that Milotic should be included in your team. Takes care of all your problems.

There's a possible moveset for Milotic:
    Milotic @ leftovers
    EV: 129 Def; 129 Sp. Def; 126 Sp.Attack; 126 HP
    -Recover
    -Rain Dance
    -Surf
    -Ice beam

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    For me- i think that a good original like pidgeot or scyther, one that you would always want in R/B, would be a good choice

Years
    i didnt divide the charizards and flygon spereately, i jsut put wut could go w/ both
    but u chose w/e poke u want happy thanksgiving

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    hm... DrumZard pwns.

You'll wanna put the genes in the special defense and attack.

Charizard @ Salac
    Adamant/Jolly
    -Drum
    -Rock Slide
    -Return/Filler
    -Overheat

Go against special attack, drum, they'll attack, probably activating Salac, and your ready to sweep.

GVG

Years
    Xcept if u're against 1 of those Pokes Nathaniel's team is weak against - Rock/Ground types. They will own you. He needs a reliable water Pokemon with above average Defence and good special attack&def. A little more HP won't hurt so Milotic is the best for that particular task.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    i was thinking absol.

Absol (EVs: 252 Speed/252 Attack)
    ---
    Baton Pass
    Swords Dance
    Shadow Ball
    Return

tooth, sound ok?

Years
    wut about blastoise? it has better def, to compensate for lower sp attack. its a good pokemon to have: mirror coat, counter/body slam, yawn/icebeam, surf

Back