• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Need a Sweet Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Playing Sword version and I'm in need of a Sweet Apple.
    If you're able to, two of them would be much appreciated, I can breed for whatever pokemon you need.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Playing Sword version and I'm in need of a Sweet Apple.
    If you're able to, two of them would be much appreciated, I can breed for whatever pokemon you need.

I have 2 sweet apples if you want them. Just looking for any HA pokemons to breed myself if you have any. Doesn't have to be good IV's. If not, you can trade me whatever. I'm not gonna use these apples lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have 2 sweet apples if you want them. Just looking for any HA pokemons to breed myself if you have any. Doesn't have to be good IV's. If not, you can trade me whatever. I'm not gonna use these apples lol

After checking, I have a HA Rookidee and Butterfree, the link code is 0198

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back