• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Artists!!!

Years
    hi i have a new idea fer a pokemon comic or story and i am trying to see if anyone would like to help me with the art part of my story. I am not so good at drawing but have great ideas fer this storyline and would like to just put it out in the open and ask if someone would like to do some scetches of my characters and thier pokemon. i will be posting the info about my characters after i get some comframation that someone would like to draw my creations. so either personal messaging me or posting a comment here.

thanks
    INF3RNAL SKU11

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
    Now this, is a collaborative attempt.

Do not create community contributed projects
    It's great to see everyone's works all compiled into one thing, but this often causes problems with miscredit, lack of credit, or similar nonsense, and in order to curve that headache, community contributed projects are not allowed. For example, if a member starts a collaborative activity such as drawing all the pokemon in the pokedex by having different artists draw different pokemon, and submit it to the overall project. This is not allowed. If it is an individual project, meaning that you are the only one who will be contributing, please be sure to make that clear at the top of your post, or PM a higher staff member to get approval for your thread.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    nggg I've seen this here for a bit and I'm not sure what to make of it. This doesn't really go in the Official Request Topic but it's not entirely a community project since he's only looking for one person. :/ I'm gonna leave this open. (I'm just posting this so people know not to report it--I've deemed it fine.)

Years
    nggg I've seen this here for a bit and I'm not sure what to make of it. This doesn't really go in the Official Request Topic but it's not entirely a community project since he's only looking for one person. :/ I'm gonna leave this open. (I'm just posting this so people know not to report it--I've deemed it fine.)

ah sweet. thanks fer not closing this :)

PikaFreak

Five Dollar Foot Long.
    Years
    I can help, but I have to go home first, could you wait till Monday? Maybe Saturday if possible? I'm on vacation right now soo... I won't be officially back home till' Saturday. I am pretty good at drawing so... Just give the ideas of the characters and I'll get beack to you ASAP. (I'm on my dad's laptop)

Years
    I can help, but I have to go home first, could you wait till Monday? Maybe Saturday if possible? I'm on vacation right now soo... I won't be officially back home till' Saturday. I am pretty good at drawing so... Just give the ideas of the characters and I'll get beack to you ASAP. (I'm on my dad's laptop)

i will reveal the character info after you show me some of your art work that you have done so i can see how good you are...

Back