• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Need Charizardite X. I can give Charizardite Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hi,

I can do this trade with you as I never use Charizard. So since you want Charizardite X, I can put mine to a good cause!

Let's be real, Mega Charizard X looks way cooler than Y. ;)

Hit me up with your FC, mine is on my Trainer Card in my sig. :t006:

Nikit

PokeManiaC
    Years
  • Thanks! I owe you one.

But since my exams are going on my mother had taken my Nintendo 3ds, so I can't trade for a week. I'll contact you when I'll be ready. Please don't give it away to somebody else. If you need anything in the future you can ask me.

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    That's no problem, my Charizardite X won't be going anywhere!

See you in a week I guess. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2016
    I could use your charizardite Y. I have a post above wanting to trade my X for Y. If you guys already traded then no big deal, but I'm available whenever if you wanna trade and its still available.

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    This trade was resolved but I'm willing to trade the Charizardite Y I received for your X.

Let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back