• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need Critique+ Help for my RomHack, a RomHack that has never been done before!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2018
    HELLO POKE COMMUNITY

My name is Warden123, but you can call me Warden. I am new to Pokecommunity, and an aspiring romhacker.

and..... I need help with that

Here is my intro hopefully you are interested

The Continent of Auth has been war stricken for many Generations. Conflict over conflict rolled on, with deaths reaching into millions. Human fought alongside Pokémon, against other Humans with Pokémon. Eventually Three nations rose out of the ashes: The Emirate of Sahra'a, a land of Billowing, Crimson Sands, ruled over with an Iron fist by the Emir Thid, The Oligarchate of Ais, a land covered much in Ice, but with Volcanoes of Hot fire, and finally the Republic of Hutain, a land governed entirely by forest. These three nations have remained at war ever since, vying for control and manoeuvring politically. Will you bring peace to these nations? Or Will you lead your Nation to conquer all of Auth, becoming the Hero of your people? Can you and your Pokémon fight in conjunction for conquest? Or will you struggle for Liberty? The choice is yours, in Pokémon: WAR.

FEUTURES
    Spoiler:

three different countries, the Oligarchate of Ais, the Republic of Hutain, and the Emirate of Sahra'a. Each has it's own people, culture, geography, map, and storyline. All are at war.

here is a country profile for each:
    Spoiler:

There will be multiple backgrounds for each. I will edit my post when I finish on them, but they will eventually all merge into one at some point in the story line.

What I need help with:
    Scripting

mapping

Spirting

story branching

making choosable character sprites

adding moves

people to critique what I have/what is developed

probably a lot more that i haven't thought of.

well what do all of you guys think? I'll try and post a general map soon.

Back