• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need Eggs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2017
    I am trying a variation of the classic nuzlocke challenge, and I require lots of random eggs. The standard nuzlocke rules apply but with an added twist that all new pokemon caught must be swapped out with a random egg from your box. Credit goes to the youtuber Almighty Mandals, the first place I have seen this challenge. If you have any extra eggs you would be willing to donate let me know! Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I am trying a variation of the classic nuzlocke challenge, and I require lots of random eggs. The standard nuzlocke rules apply but with an added twist that all new pokemon caught must be swapped out with a random egg from your box. Credit goes to the youtuber Almighty Mandals, the first place I have seen this challenge. If you have any extra eggs you would be willing to donate let me know! Thank you!

You are in luck, because I currently have a bunch of eggs that I would love to get rid of. And I can supply you with six different pokemon, or more if you want them.

Last edited:

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023

Hi, are you playing Pokémon X/Y for this? And do you still need eggs?
    I can hit you up with a few random eggs if you like; will be much later though!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2017
    I am playing X/Y, and i would greatly appreciate more eggs, later is ok =)

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    I have a few eggs as well. Let me know when you're able to trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back