• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Font!!!!!!

Years
    Oka, tch, if anyone here has played Diablo 1 or 2, remember tha font they use in tha game? Ya know, tha one with crosses in the O's and a sort of medieval gothic-ish name? I need it!! I've been searching for it for tha last 3 months but I have no ideea what it's called!!! I've looked up my font library and it ain't in there! It's none of tha Gothic fonts I have. Could someone please tell me the font's EXACT name and maybe even a place wher I can download fonts? Thanx in advance. ^^;;

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Do you mean this?
    Need Font!!!!!!

The font name is DIABLO_L411093.ttf
    I got it from a friend via MSN so I don't know the location, but if you searched it and couldn't find it PM me your e-mail ID or add me on MSN or smthn and I'll send it over to you; I'm not sure to what extent it is copyrighted so I won't attach it here.

Years
    Umm, nope. Tch, both sites lead ta 3rd party search engines. -_- ...gaah! Tch, still can't find it! O_O

I've searched "diablo" font everywhere, tch, but tha font that comes up has nothing ta do with tha oneI'm looking for, tch, that's why I need its exact name. >_<
    Umm... do ya think ya could mail me that font please? ^^;;

Last edited:
    Years
    Nope, tch, it leads me ta some annonymous french online store. O_O;;;

EDIT: Nvm, tch, Anarchytekt mailed it ta me, tch, I guess this thread can just be locked. ^^;;

Last edited:
    Back