• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Twisted Reality

I see Dead People's. You suck.
    Years
    Does anyone play this? Which blacklist are you on? I whooped Razor's ***, took back my BMW, and evaded heat level 6. It's so annoying, but I clocked it. ^_^

My favourite cutscene is the one where you beat Razor, Josie Maran/Mia Townsend beats him up after he refuses to give the car keys to the BMW. And Ronnie and Bull were gonna beat her up until she shows her police badge.

...also, does anyone think JV (Blacklist 4) is a DJ?

And what's your favourite song in the game? Mine is "I am Rock - Rock".

Last edited:

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Ummm,Dont Know What Song I Liked(didnt listin to the reg playlists..i added my own..yea i got the 360 version..^_^)

It Was A Otay Game,A Lil Short If You Ask Me.(but im still stuck on black list #2..XD..yea and iv had in since it came out on the 360..*been playin Quake 4 to much...XD)

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Now here's a good racing game.I've beaten it one time my favorite song is the one by Disturbed. I play on my Gamecube.

Back