• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need free latios and latias plz

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    hey i really need to complete my dex and latias and latios is the pokemon i need and to keep if any one who is generouse will be very grateful
    my fc is 0860 9221 4581
    plz and thank u for everything

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    Only latios and latiass i have are shiny, so i cant offer them to keep, but the trade and quikcly trade back perhaps.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    thank u for offering anyways if any one out there could mybe clone and give me extra one will be helping

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Instead of begging, why not try to do something for someone who has a Latios/as? Even the small things like breeding for natures or egg moves (something almost anyone can do given time) or the bigger things like EV training can get you pokemon from other people. =| Shouldn't take things for granted

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Instead of begging, why not try to do something for someone who has a Latios/as? Even the small things like breeding for natures or egg moves (something almost anyone can do given time) or the bigger things like EV training can get you pokemon from other people. =| Shouldn't take things for granted
    yeah,why would people give out rare legendary pokemon for no reason?

Bellossom

FC: 3652-6896-3623
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Its not being mean its called a fair trade LOL.
    If you help others they will help you, so you will have a better chance of getting the Latios/Latias if you do something for them in return.

Back