• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need gpsp help

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
    how do I add GBA rom hacks to the game_config.txt in gpsp in order to make them save right?

So does anybody know about this at all?

Seriously anyone at all?

Last edited:

bigred245

King Of Rock
    Years
    do u just turn your psp without exting gpsp?

if you are then its not backing up your files and u should hit triangle and go to exit gpsp after u save and if it still dont work i would recmend that u get a new emulator if u dont know were to get 1 send me a pm

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    how do I add GBA rom hacks to the game_config.txt in gpsp in order to make them save right?

So does anybody know about this at all?

Seriously anyone at all?

Add in the gameinfo in the file like this:

# Pokemon rijonAdventures (name of file without .GBA i think..)
    game_name = RIJON ADVENT
    game_code = BPRE
    vender_code = 01
    idle_loop_eliminate_target = 080008c6
    flash_rom_type = 128KB

^ well thats for Rijon adventures. find out the gamecode, name and stuff from the creator(or scroll down)
    The flash rom thing is the important one, cause that is the thing that allows you to save properly.

If you have the "Unoffical gpSP Kai" (latest version is 3.2 test 8.7 i think) (Download)
    then you can find out the Game name, Game Code, and stuff if you run the rom, then go on the menu. it will display the rom info on the top.

Last edited:
    Back