• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need help after the 7th gym and Galaxy HQ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    I've beat the 7th Ice gym and I don't know what to do next.
    And in Team Galaxy HQ, there is a port what I can't open I think I need something, but I don't know what.
    I've searched in whole Shinou and on every site and NO walkthrough and NO thing I understand.

Oh... there is 1 more question, on what level will Sneasel and Rioru evolve?
    And an other one, where can I find a Light Stone and a Dark Stone?

Thanks in advance and I must leave now, see you in the evening. :P

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Okay let me be brief on this...first of all only a few people actually have gotten this game, secondly your ruining this for people that don't have the game, we don't want to know what the gym leaders are like >.>, so don't spoil it, if you really need help look on Serebii.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    I've already tried, but first, I don't knew that I ruining other people with this.
    Second, I only asking for help.
    Third, on Serebii.net it says nothing about it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well think before you say things about near the end of a game.., because now I don't feel like playing it since you've told me the 7th gym leader is an ice gym leader >.>, also have you thought about just keep finding out what to do?, thats what I did on the japanese version of Gold and Silver or was it R/S I think it was Gold and Silver back when the USA Release wasn't out.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Wow, that was a little harsh black hedgehog, although I can understand where you are comeing from... Anyway if you go to LINK REMOVED and go to the forums and register then post your question in there help thread on the D/P boards you should get some help....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    I've done, thanks.
    And now I'm waiting for accept.
    And I registered myself as CW-Games, if you want be sure I gonna set my question there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back