• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help again with a cutscene. Possible to turn "draw picture" to script?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    Ok, I'll see if I can test that out later. Here's a quick mock-up thing I did for a Rotom-in-Tv:
    View attachment 83661
    In a situation's like this it works really well.

Ah okay so you could use it for a fly animation.
    That will need some modification. The way the script is written right now it uses another script that does the fading and that doesn't allow anything else to happen before the he animation screen is closed

Edit: I updated the script a bit. The best way to make it look smooth is to use either simpleAnimation, simpleAnimationRepeat or soundAnimation and right before that starts, in the event add a "Change Screen Color Tone" (Page 2, bottom left) with everything set to -255 and right before the transfer command the same but with everything set to zero

Ok, I think it looks pretty good now!
    Need help again with a cutscene. Possible to turn "draw picture" to script?
    Here's an example of your script being used as a transition from one screen to another.
    Though I'll probably fix it so that it looks like the right trainer is riding it in a bit.

Last edited:

Ego13

hollow_ego
    Years
    Ok, I'll see if I can test that out later. Here's a quick mock-up thing I did for a Rotom-in-Tv:
    View attachment 83661
    In a situation's like this it works really well.

Ok, I think it looks pretty good now!
    View attachment 83665
    Here's an example of your script being used as a transition from one screen to another.
    Though I'll probably fix it so that it looks like the right trainer is riding it in a bit.

It looks promising!
    I'll use the Popplio, Rotom and Transition example in my thread if you are okay with that?

Back